143 Pine Avenue, South New Brighton Rich Lifestyle - Affordable Price Tag!Tweet
- 02 - 143 Pine - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- 03 - 143 Pine - Record of Title.pdf
- 04 - 143 Pine - EQC Scope of Works.pdf
- 05 - 143 Pine - EQC Full Assessment Report.pdf
- 06 - 143 Pine - Earthquake Repair Costing.pdf
- 07 - 143 Pine - PS3 Citywide Builders Ltd.pdf
- 08 - 143 Pine - Practical Completion Certificate.pdf
- 09 - 143 Pine - Nearby Comparable Sales.pdf
- 10 - 143 Pine - Property Inspection Report.pdf
- 11 - 143 Pine - Insurance Policy Schedule.pdf
- 12 - 143 Pine - Dwelling Permit - BU_40_61_143.pdf
- 13 - 143 Pine - Cabana_Permit- BU_40_61_143.pdf
- 14 - 143 Pine - Sleepout_Addition_Permit - L_92_8440.pdf
- 15 - Pine Ave - Sleepout_Addition_Resource_Consent-LIN_92_88NCA.pdf
- 16 - 143 Pine - Dwelling_Bathroom_Alteration_COC_10018971.pdf
- 17 - 143 Pine - CCC Floor Level Map.pdf
- 18 - 143 Pine - Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
- 19 - 143 Pine - EQC Claim Assessment.pdf
- 20 - 143 Pine - EQC Contractors Quote.pdf
- 21 - 143 Pine - EQC EQR Costings..pdf
- 22 - 143 Pine - EQC Variation Submittals.pdf
- 23 - 143 Pine - EQR Property Overview Report.pdf
Property DescriptionThis largely original and robust coastal property’s practicality generally exceeds that of its good looks!
But alas, on the flipside this poses opportunity for those seeking the benefits of beach-side living with the bonus of potential to improve and add your own personality.
Genuinely motivated by our ageing client’s living requirements, the trustees’ instructions could not be clearer.
Predominant permanent material 1980s construction means great bones for future improvements and renovation. Likewise, the well-proportioned bedrooms and living spaces ensure a comfortable and sizable home for the whole family to enjoy. While largely cosmetic, earthquake repairs have been completed, and an independent property inspection is available for peace of mind.
It’s blessed with good sun orientation plus easy access to private outdoor living space. Bedrooms are comfortably serviced by the two bathrooms. There is also a large sleepout with bathroom facilities and the 8m long garage provides versatile vehicle accommodation plus plentiful off-street parking.
Such opportunities as this are few and far between, so combining close proximity to the beach and the imminent opening of Avonside Girls’ and Shirley Boys’ high schools to the former QEII Park site, one should take little convincing of the pending value on offer!
Location, timing and opportunity are right – act with haste.
Auction: Thursday 28 March from 10.00am, Gold Auction Rooms, 471 Papanui Road (unless sold prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyThe material provided has been compiled by the collection of records, documents, or information which may have been supplied by third parties, the vendor or the vendor’s agent. Accordingly it is merely passing over the information as supplied to us.
This material is provided to assist you with obtaining relevant information about the property, it is not intended that you rely solely on this information and you should conduct your own investigation. This could be legal, technical or any other advice relating to the property or information on the property.
We recommend you seek legal and other professional advice before bidding at auction, signing a sale and purchase agreement or signing any other contractual document.
Contact Caleb Griffioen
Gold Real Estate Group Limited
Licensed REAA 2008
Having completed his LLB/BA (Political Science) at the University of Canterbury in 2013, Caleb has gained a solid base knowledge of sales and consumer law, conveyancing, and housing policy issues. Disinclined to practise law, Caleb made the decision to join the family profession.
Whilst studying, Caleb joined Team Griff as a personal assistant in 2009. There he learned first-hand the level of service and care involved in any property transaction, implementing innovative systems and processes to improve Team Griff's client experience. Caleb has now transitioned into a full-service sales role, and has earned an extensive list of satisfied clients in the process.
Christchurch born and raised, Caleb is buoyed by what lies ahead for the garden city.
“With the city’s rebuild well underway, it’s certainly an exciting time to be working in the real estate business - no two days are ever the same”.
Caleb’s attention to detail, relentless work ethic and intuitive grasp of new technologies ensures Team Griff's clients can reap the rewards of a cutting-edge marketing strategy.
RUNNER UP - REINZ PERSONAL ASSISTANT OF THE YEAR 2015
RUNNER UP - REINZ RISING STAR AUCTIONEER 2017