3 Haumoko LaneTweet
- LIM Report.pdf
- 3 Haumoko Geotech Report August 2023.pdf
- 3 Haumoko Lane Title.PDF
- Deadline sale info pack.pdf
- District Plan Property Search.pdf
- Important purchaser sign off documents.pdf
- Passing over information doc.pdf
- REA Buying or selling property guide .pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Mark Gardner
Prier Manson Limited
Licensed REAA 2008
Mark Gardner – innovative marketer, experienced negotiator, and long term Redcliffs resident.
Mark has been successfully selling real estate in Christchurch since 2010.
He brings a skill set of marketing expertise and sales experience gained from 15 years of running his own successful retail business (Euphoria and prior to that R & R Sport)
He understands what it takes to achieve a premium price for your home and will deliver a selling strategy & marketing programme that works.
Mark and his family live in a 100 year old villa in Redcliffs which he has renovated over the last 15 years. An active outdoor enthusiast he surfs and mountain bikes and has an intimate knowledge of the Port Hills & seaside suburbs from Cashmere to Sumner.
Mark’s reputation for creativity and honesty coupled with his sales and negotiation skills means he consistently achieves great results for his vendors.
2018 - Executive Performer
2017 - Executive Performer
2016 - Executive Performer
2015 - Executive Performer