103/34 Cranmer Sq, Christchurch New Cranmer Square ApartmentTweet
- A. Certificate of Title.pdf
- B. School Zone Information.pdf
- D. LIM Report.pdf
- E. Body Corporate Rules.pdf
- F. Pre Contract Disclosure Statement.pdf
- G. Certificate of Insurance.PDF
- Gold Property Management.pdf
- Investing in New Zealand Information.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement 103-34 Cranmer Sq.pdf
Property DescriptionWelcome to a stunning brand new designer apartment directly overlooking Cranmer Square.
Together architects Stufkens & Chambers and the DGM Group have presented a stylish and functional apartment with a feature floating mezzanine floor and a 6 metre atrium west facing outlook towards Cranmer Square.
The Juno is a boutique brand new project of 12 apartments with onsite covered and uncovered parking. The location beside Cranmer Square between Chester St and Kilmore Street is blue chip. Easy access to the CBD, Hagley Park, Townhall, Casino, Convention Centre + bonus of top school zones.
This is a first floor home with open plan living downstairs and bedroom on the floating floor above. The interactive kitchen/living area is a good size and ideal for the professional couple, town base, single person, lock and leave or a high end quality rental.
Construction has been completed by Hawkins Construction and features double glazing, engineered foundations, fire rating systems and secure electric gate entry.
Own this gorgeous apartment in time for Christmas, contact Mark for more information.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyI acknowledge that I have read, understood and accepted the terms of supply herein as follows:
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the property files may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. I acknowledge that any purchase decision made will be arrived at solely in reliance of my own judgement and without any representation by the real estate agent or the vendor with respect to the attached information.
3. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Mark O'Loughlin
GOLD REAL ESTATE GROUP LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
A proven performer with over $500 million in property sold within Canterbury over 19 years. From the moment Mark decided to sell real estate there was no stopping him! His enthusiasm and energy explains his meteoric success which has seen him winning awards since 1998. With his vast experience at the forefront of Real Estate, Mark O’Loughlin is a recognised spokesman, acknowledged industry leader within the Real Estate market in Christchurch and Canterbury and well respected by his peers throughout New Zealand and abroad with frequent regional and national awards. Mark is also a licensed auctioneer and business owner with the Harcourts gold north-west franchise and Harcourts Gold Property Management franchise and office.