103 Bassett Street, BurwoodTweet
- B. Title.pdf
- C.1 Cash settlement EQC letter May 15.pdf
- C.2 Cash settlement EQC details May 15.pdf
- C.3 Cash Settlement Out of Scope (original) Jan 14.pdf
- C.4 Cash Settlement Out of Scope (edited) Jan 14.pdf
- D. current insuance (AMI).pdf
- E. EQC Assesment Scope (1) June 2011.pdf
- E.1 EQC Scope change (2) Apr 13.pdf
- E.10 EQR Enginner Report (5) Sep 16.pdf
- E.2 EQC work variation (3) Jul 13.pdf
- E.3 EQC work variation (4) Jun 14.pdf
- E.4 EQR Complection certificate Jul 13.pdf
- E.5 EQR Complection report Jul 13.pdf
- E.6 EQR Enginner Report (1) Feb 13.pdf
- E.7 EQR Enginner Report (2) Sep 13.pdf
- E.8 EQR Enginner Report (3) Oct 13.pdf
- E.9 EQR Enginner Report (4) Aug 16.pdf
- F. Insulation Certificate 103 Bassett St.pdf
- G. Non EQR Enginner Report (1) Sep 13.pdf
- G.1 Non EQR Enginner Report (2) Feb 15.pdf
- Guide Acknowledgemnt S&P.pdf
- Profile Diane.pdf
- SAVING TABLE Diane.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.