108B Molyneux Avenue Awesome StartTweet
- 108B Molyneux Ave - Rental Appraisal.pdf
- 2023-24 Rates.pdf
- GIS Map.pdf
- Insurance Coverage Summary.pdf
- Insurance Invoice.pdf
- Pre Contract Disclosure Statement (one signature).pdf
- Property Overview.pdf
- Purchaser Acknowledgement Form.pdf
- Purchaser Consent Form.pdf
- REA Sales and Purchase Agreement Guide (5).pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
- Supplementary Title.pdf
- /CODC - 010918/
- 010914 Planning Consent 262 - Subdivision of Units.pdf
- 010915 Building Permit G67208 - Erect Dwelling.pdf
- 010916 Building Permit 291 - Plumbing and Drainage.pdf
- 010917 Building Permit F54658 - Flat.pdf
- 010918 Building Permit 130 - Plumbing and Drainage for Residence.pdf
- 010919 Building Permit 144 - Plumbing and Drainage for Sewer Connection.pdf
Property DescriptionWelcome to 108B Molyneux Avenue in a desirable location of Cromwell. A very tidy 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom home offering a comfortable and convenient lifestyle in walking distance to schools and all amenities.
Upon entering the property, you will be greeted by a spacious living area, perfect for relaxing and entertaining guests. Well-equipped kitchen, separate laundry and two bedrooms which are cozy and inviting. Single garage with internal access. Stay comfortable year-round with double glazing and heat pump, providing efficient heating during the colder months.
Low maintenance and private back yard makes for a great lock and leave, first time buyers starter pack, investment or home for downsizers.
Don't miss the opportunity to make this property your own.
For Sale with Enquiry Over $590,000.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing and secure your future in this wonderful home.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Hilary Seagrave | First National Central
Cromwell Real Estate Ltd | First National Central
Licensed Under the REA 2008
Hilary Seagrave – has earned the reputation of being a reliable, honest, tenacious and personable agent and has the expertise to assist her clients in realising all their real estate goals. She has an outstanding work ethic and a great ability to listen to her buyers and seller’s needs.
After running successful businesses in Dunedin and holidaying with her family for many years in Central it was always Hilary’s dream to live and work in the place where she most feels at home.
Having worked with people from all walks of life, Hilary can easily adapt to any situation, turning what may seem a daunting endeavour into an enjoyable and exciting experience.
Hilary’s goals are always aligned with her clients needs and wants and she will work tirelessly until those expectations are met.