109 Branthwaite Drive Room To Grow!Tweet
- /Covenants - 109 Branthwaite/
- Covenants - 109 Branthwaite.pdf
- /Floor Plan - 109 Branthwaite/
- Floor Plan - 109 Branthwaite.pdf
- /Insurance - 109 Branthwaite/
- Insurance - 109 Branthwaite.pdf
- /Rates - 109 Branthwaite/
- Rates - 109 Branthwaite.pdf
- /Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide/
- Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- /Title - 109 Branthwaite/
- Title - 109 Branthwaite.pdf
Property DescriptionAppealing to growing families with its two living spaces, four bedrooms and spacious rear yard, this near new home will suit you down to the ground!
Family living is at the heart of this home with an open plan kitchen, dining and living space which opens onto an outdoor patio, perfect for evening bbq's and weekend breakfasts in the sun.
The large island bench unit, overlooking the dining and living area, is a central feature of the kitchen and a walk-in butler's pantry comes complete with plentiful storage.
In addition to the open-plan family living/dining area, there is also a separate lounge which is able to be closed off completely, making it a cosy getaway from the rest of the house.
Four good sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, the master includes a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
The property offers a private rear yard for kids to play and enjoys prime locality away from the busy city but still close enough for an easy commute and is also just a short distance to local facilities, including shops, cafes, restaurants and early childhood centres.
Ready for you and your family to move in, don't miss out as viewing will impress!
*Source: Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from third parties including Core Logic / Land Information New Zealand / Regional Councils / CERA, owners and other sources, and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood, and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. Accordingly, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White Cashmere is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are recommended to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White does not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.
3. The customer viewing this information is actively encouraged to seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the customer decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgment and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from any time.
Contact Caleb Thompson
Next Step Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Having achieved over $45 million in settled sales, Caleb knows how to sell homes and is extremely passionate about doing so.
Always available, always positive and always enthusiastic about helping clients.
2020 - Premier Performer
2019 - Premier Performer
2018 - Executive Performer
2017 - Executive Performer
2016 - Executive Performer
2015 - Executive Performer
2014 - Executive Performer