10 Allom Lane, Cashmere, Christchurch Vista's & VehiclesTweet
- Building report.pdf
- Property information - property files.pdf
- Title and title interests.pdf
- Title and title interests.pdf
Property DescriptionThis property is views and vehicles. Located above Sign of the Takahe and below Victoria Park this property is not only about the view. A true car lover's dream with flat off street parking, three car garaging and room for a workshop too and an office space and high vaulted ceiling.
The family is sad to move on from this wonderful home but it's the opportunity for someone else to create treasured memories in this idyllic spot. This much loved one owner home is immaculately presented but offers some potential to add value & personalize with upgrades as time and budget permits.
If its walking on Harry Ell track or a coffee at Sign of the Kiwi café. Your family will appreciate the quality that is Cashmere Hills. The specifications of this home have been built to a high calibre and split over three levels. You have year-round comfort with sunny living spaces and plenty of room for lifestyle plus.
The main living flows seamlessly out to a sun-drenched entertaining area encompassing a pellet fire offering uninterrupted breathtaking views, taking you instantly away from life's stresses.
You have two access routes for this home which offers a completely private entrance for the lower kitchen/living/office level. Access also from the 3-car garage via internal stairs and bedrooms on the third level. There is so much more to say about this home and all it offers so give Matt Hurd or Nick Henare a call or come along to one of the open homes as viewing will definitely not disappoint.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Nick Henare
Next Step Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN MARKETING GIVES NICK THE EDGE WHEN IT COMES TO MARKETING YOUR PROPERTY.
If you're selling or buying a home, Nicks experience in marketing is a key asset in today's realty market. With a back round in fashion, radio and television, Nick will provide you with a flair for making the best out of your real estate experience.
He has a passion for helping people achieve their goals and giving them an easiest pathway to getting there. Do you want a positive outcome from what you want to achieve? Are you wanting the premium price for your property? Nick and the team of professionals he works with at Ray White want that for you too. "I want the real estate experience to be as enjoyable, stress free and financially successful as possible"
Nick is driven to work with you and listen to what you want and with his experience develop a plan with you to achieve it.
His network and his passion for realty go hand in hand with providing the key ingredients to the success of you selling your property and Nick looks forward to sharing that passion with you soon.