10 Hayton Road Loaded With Options!Tweet
- /EQC - 10 Hayton/
- EQC - 10 Hayton.pdf
- /Insurance - 10 Hayton/
- Insurance - 10 Hayton.pdf
- /Rates - 10 Hayton/
- Rates - 10 Hayton.pdf
- /Subdivision Consent - 10 Hayton/
- Subdivision Consent - 10 Hayton.pdf
- /Title - 10 Hayton/
- Title - 10 Hayton.pdf
Property DescriptionCould you add a four car garage? Subdivide the section? Previous subdivision plans are available to help you explore the possibilities
Inside, a modern kitchen gives this home the perfect blend of up to date style mixed with its original character and being open plan makes creating for family & friends an absolute joy.
The central living area which, through French doors, opens out onto an expansive deck where you'll spend many Summers entertaining while watching the kids play in the sun-filled, fully fenced yard.
An updated bathroom and four good sized bedrooms, top off this impressive home.
Outside, a huge 1012m2 section with a gated rear yard makes this property pet and child friendly and plenty of off-street parking means you've got loads of space for the toys.
Functional, bursting with character and in a superb location, just minutes' from The Landing' and close to public transport
Your chance to grab hold of the Kiwi dream can now become a reality!
Act now as this home won't stick around for long!
*Source: Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from third parties including Core Logic / Land Information New Zealand / Regional Councils / CERA, owners and other sources, and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Caleb Thompson
Next Step Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Having spent the last 10 years travelling around the world and living in the States, Caleb's experiences have shaped him into a well-rounded individual.
From managing numerous music stores, owning his first home at the age of 23, becoming a head chef to releasing an album, Caleb has always been very driven to accomplish any goals he sets for himself.
Having achieved over $30 million in settled sales, Caleb knows how to sell homes and is extremely passionate about doing so.
Always available, always positive and always enthusiastic about helping clients.
2018 - Executive Performer
2017 - Executive Performer
2016 - Executive Performer
2015 - Executive Performer
2014 - Executive Performer