10 Tui Street, Fendalton Location, Quality and StyleTweet
- A - Due diligence disclaimer.pdf
- B - Auction Agreement - 10 Tui.pdf
- C - Consent by Purchaser prior entry into contract.pdf
- D - Title.pdf
- E - LIM.pdf
- F - Insurance.pdf
- G - Plans - APPROVED.PDF
- Land zoning.pdf
- Schools and schools zones.pdf
- X - Overseas Investment Act.pdf
- Y - REA Sale and purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Z - Gold Auction Pack.pdf
Property DescriptionFrom its striking façade to the most intricate of details and quality construction, this stunning one-year-old home radiates sophistication and refinement. A builder's own home, carefully crafted to create absolute luxury and a well-considered design, this flawlessly presented home is enriched with modern comfort and contemporary style. Perfectly placed for schooling in a blue-chip location, you are in zone for Christchurch Boys' High and Girls' High, Fendalton Open Air School, and close to Christchurch's most prestigious private schools.
There is a multitude of living areas spaced strategically throughout the light-filled residence, each serving a different purpose. Discover the inviting formal lounge or media room, stepping through to a spacious open-plan living and dining area, with excellent northwest light. Encounter opulent entertaining from the stunning kitchen with Spanish porcelain benchtops, abundant soft-close cabinetry, high-end appliances including a wine fridge, and a large scullery. Sliders open out to the gorgeous alfresco entertaining overlooking the landscaped gardens complete with an inviting swimming pool. The master bedroom is located on the ground floor, complete with an indulgent ensuite with dual vanities and a dressing room. Moving up the attractive timber staircase, a landing offers a third living space for flexible family living. The second bedroom features an en suite, while two more bedrooms share a family bathroom. This family home also has the benefits of a large family laundry, central heating system with underfloor heating and air-conditioning, all set on private, landscaped grounds.
A lot of time, talent, and consideration has gone into this home and it shows, there's everything you could want and need! The superb location is strolling distance from local cafes, bars, restaurants, Fendalton Mall, the weekend's Deans Bush Markets, and Mona Vale, and with easy access into the CBD and airport. Contact the agent without delay to view this superb home.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Cameron Bailey
Harcourts gold Papanui
471 Papanui Road
Cameron Bailey is one of New Zealand’s highest performing real estate sales consultants, having built a reputation based on repeat business, outstanding results for his clients and exceptional levels of service.
He is also an integral part of the Harcourts gold franchise of six offices, having become a partner in the company in 2009. He has always demonstrated impeccable integrity and brings a principled and intuitive approach to his real estate business.
WHAT WILL I DO FOR YOU?
“I like to make things simple for the clients I work for. I listen, I list and then I sell their properties whilst always keeping in touch. It’s been those very genuine actions that have driven my business so successfully.”
“My professional reputation is based on repeat business, something I am enormously proud of and I take tremendous care to select a marketing method that supports my clients needs and puts them first.”
“I have been very fortunate to work with a large number of clients across a multitude of different properties, and I’m mindful that every person, and every situation, provides me with a unique opportunity to exceed expectations.”