11/28 Salisbury St, Christchurch Style Meets LocationTweet
- A. Certificate of Title.pdf
- Auction Agreement.pdf
- B. Code Compliance Certificate.PDF
- C. Construction Completion Report.pdf
- D. Electrical COC.pdf
- E. LIM Report.pdf
- F. Warranties.pdf
- G. Manuals.pdf
- H. Rental Appraisal 2 Bed 2 Bath.pdf
- I. Pre-contract Disclosure Statement.pdf
- Important Auction Information.pdf
- Investing in New Zealand Information.pdf
Property DescriptionThis a very cool and spacious townhouse style apartment with an interactive open plan living dining kitchen with breakfast bar. The Metro apartments at 28 Salisbury Street between Hagley Park and Victoria street is the ultimate central city location.
The feature of the Metro is the oversized design that feature large atrium areas for depth of light and sun. Unit 11 is a due north facing apartment with 2 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, including ensuite. Broad inner city, plus Hagley Park views make this a very attractive option. Underlying school zones of Christchurch Girls and Boys High Schools makes this an ideal home, lock and leave option, short or long term investment. Double glazed, well insulated, under tile heating and a cool factor is the attraction here. Previous pricing is now not applicable. Our owners are keen to move forward. Viewing is by open homes or by appointment
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyI acknowledge that I have read, understood and accepted the terms of supply herein as follows:
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the property files may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. I acknowledge that any purchase decision made will be arrived at solely in reliance of my own judgement and without any representation by the real estate agent or the vendor with respect to the attached information.
3. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Mark O'Loughlin
GOLD REAL ESTATE GROUP LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
A proven performer with over $500 million in property sold within Canterbury over 19 years. From the moment Mark decided to sell real estate there was no stopping him! His enthusiasm and energy explains his meteoric success which has seen him winning awards since 1998. With his vast experience at the forefront of Real Estate, Mark O’Loughlin is a recognised spokesman, acknowledged industry leader within the Real Estate market in Christchurch and Canterbury and well respected by his peers throughout New Zealand and abroad with frequent regional and national awards. Mark is also a licensed auctioneer and business owner with the Harcourts gold north-west franchise and Harcourts Gold Property Management franchise and office.