1/23 Royleen Street, Casebrook CASEBROOK CUTIETweet
- COMPLAINTS & DISPUTES PROCESS - FIRST NATIONAL PROGRESSIVE.pdf
- CONSENT PURCHASER Nov 2021.pdf
- REA Buying or Selling your Property Guide.pdf
- /CCC RATES AND VALUATION/
- CCC Rates and Valuation.pdf
- DEADLINE SALE INFORMATION PACK june 2021.pdf
- MULTI OFFER DISCLOSURE june 2021.pdf
- PRE-DEADLINE SALE PROCESS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM june 2021.pdf
- /DISTRICT PLAN NATURAL HAZARDS/
- District Plan Natural Hazards.pdf
- /DISTRICT PLAN PROPERTY OTHER NOTATIONS/
- District Plan Property Other Notations.pdf
- /DISTRICT PLAN PROPERTY ZONES/
- District Plan Property Zones.pdf
- /EQC SCOPE OF WORKS/
- EQC SOW.pdf
- /FLOOR LEVEL MAP/
- Floor level map.pdf
- /INSURANCE DETAILS/
- Insurance to be passed over.pdf
- /LAND ZONING/
- Land Zoning.pdf
- /RENTAL ASSESMENT - 1-23 Royleen Street/
- RENTAL ASSESSMENT.pdf
- /S&P AGREEMENT - 1-23 Royleen Street/
- Sale and Purchase Agreement20220118132324.pdf
- /TITLE - 1-23 Royleen Street/
Property DescriptionA delightful privately fenced front unit of two, offering two bedrooms and open-plan kitchen, dining and living. It also has a separate laundry and internal access to a single garage.
An easy care cottage-style garden which will lend itself to relaxing time-out and maybe a summer barbeque.
Located a convenient drive from Northlands, Redwood and Northwood shopping areas and also local schools.
This property would be a great first home, retirement or investment option.
Phone me for further details and an appointment to view.
All offers to be presented by 2pm 26th January 2022 – not selling prior.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from any time.
6. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agent. Accordingly, Progressive Realty Ltd Licensed REAA 2008 is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor of the vendor’s agents. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law Progressive Realty Ltd Licensed REAA 2008 does not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein. Source: Owner, Vendor’s Lawyer, City Council, Canterbury Maps, Environment Canterbury, EQC, PropertySmarts, Property Guru, RPNZ, ARCGIS, REINZ and other sources.
Contact Katharine Burrell
Progressive Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
An experienced all rounder with a natural ability to communicate, Katharine enjoys being part of the First National team where there is diverse experience in sales, property management and investment.
After 20 years in sales, marketing and business development in New Zealand, and another 16 years spent in both Japan and China, Katharine has returned to Christchurch making a career change to real estate joining the sales team at First National Progressive. Katharine brings an international perspective of inner city living to us. She believes our inner city is increasingly the place to live as the city develops as well as an excellent area to purchase investment property.
Her professionalism and integrity, open friendly and positive ‘can do’ attitude, along with her enthusiasm and sound negotiation skills have been the key to her successful career. She is a true property enthusiast who loves the fact that real estate allows her the opportunity to interact with clients from all walks of life and diverse backgrounds.