13 Bicknor Street, Templeton THE SPACE YOU CRAVE, THE MONEY YOU'LL SAVE!Tweet
- COMPLAINTS & DISPUTES PROCESS - FIRST NATIONAL PROGRESSIVE.pdf
- CONSENT BY PURCHASER TO ENTER CONTRACT.pdf
- REA buying or selling your property.pdf
- DEADLINE SALE INFORMATION PACK june 2021.pdf
- MULTI OFFER DISCLOSURE june 2021.pdf
- PRE-DEADLINE SALE PROCESS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM.pdf
- /EQC & INSURANCE DECLARATION - 13 Bicknor Street/
- /EQC PAYMENT - 13 Bicknor Street/
- /EQC REPAIR STRATEGY - 13 Bicknor Street/
- /EQC SCOPE OF WORKS - 13 Bicknor Street/
- /EQC STATUS OF CLAIMS - 13 Bicknor Street/
- /INSURANCE DETAILS - 13 Bicknor Street/
- /LIM - 13 Bicknor Street/
- /RENTAL ASSESSMENT - 13 Bicknor Street/
- RENTAL ASSESSMENT.pdf
- /S&P AGREEMENT - 13 Bicknor Street/
- Sale and Purchase Agreement20220119100622.pdf
- /TITLE - 13 Bicknor Street/
Property DescriptionDeadline Sale brought foward to 24th January 2022 at 4pm (unless sold prior)
This fabulous, single-level home offers the perfect solution for all your family's needs - robust construction, plenty of space, and great flow to multiple outdoor entertaining areas.
Accommodation is provided by four bedrooms, with the master equipped with a stylish ensuite and spacious walk-in wardrobe as well as direct access to the deck and manicured grounds. Two bathrooms and two toilets solve any issues during the morning rush hour; the open-plan living area is complemented by a large family room, and an array of heating solutions contribute to the warm and inviting ambience. An abundance of storage enhances practicality, while the neutral decor ensures the new owners will have no problems expressing their own sense of style and personality.
The 809m2 (approx.) grounds are an entertainer's dream come true, with the combination of multiple living areas and an outdoor fire ensuring great times and the best memories. The well-fenced section is a safe haven for kids and pets, while generous garaging ensures there's room for all the toys! Don't forget the home office and all that off street parking.
The location is the icing on the cake, enjoy semi-rural living while living a few minutes from many amenities including Templeton Domain, Templeton School (years 1 -8) and Templeton Golf Club, providing all the assurances one could wish for as to the strength of your investment.
The super-convenient location, combined with the future potential of this well-cared for home, means interest is sure to be high. There's no time to waste - contact me now for more information.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from any time.
6. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agent. Accordingly, Progressive Realty Ltd Licensed REAA 2008 is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor of the vendor’s agents. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law Progressive Realty Ltd Licensed REAA 2008 does not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein. Source: Owner, Vendor’s Lawyer, City Council, Canterbury Maps, Environment Canterbury, EQC, PropertySmarts, Property Guru, RPNZ, ARCGIS, REINZ and other sources.
Contact James Mullins and Lynette Li
Progressive Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
High energy, proven quality service, client-focused.
Husband and wife team, James and Lynette, have bought, sold, and leased properties here in Christchurch for years, and still maintain and manage their own portfolio of investment properties.
They are driven with a passion to help their clients in the field of property - couple their experience with being fully qualified in both Property Management and Sales, James and Lynette are the best people to discuss unlocking the door to your own portfolio.
Contact us now for a free, no-obligation, and totally non-biased discussion about what approach would suit you best.