90c Mandeville Street, Riccarton VACANT, VALUABLE AND VERSATILE!Tweet
- COMPLAINTS & DISPUTES PROCESS - FIRST NATIONAL PROGRESSIVE.pdf
- CONSENT BY PURCHASER TO ENTER CONTRACT.pdf
- REA buying or selling your property.pdf
- DEADLINE SALE INFORMATION PACK june 2021.pdf
- MULTI OFFER DISCLOSURE june 2021.pdf
- PRE-DEADLINE SALE PROCESS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM.pdf
- /DEED OF ASSIGNMENT - EQC - 90c Mandeville Street/
- DEED OF ASSIGNMENT OF EQC CLAIMS.pdf
- /EQC COMPLETION CERTS AND SCOPES - 90c Mandeville Street/
- E - EQC completion certs and scopes.pdf
- /HEALTHY HOMES COMPLETED JOB/
- Completed job photos.pdf
- /HEALTHY HOMES REPAIRS DONE/
- /HEALTHY HOMES REPORT - 90c Mandeville Street/
- Healthy Homes.pdf
- /RENTAL ASSESSMENT - 90c Mandeville Street/
- RENTAL ASSESSMENT.pdf
- /S&P AGREEMENT - 90c Mandeville Street/
- Sale and Purchase Agreement20220517160554.pdf
- /TITLE - 90c Mandeville Street/
Property DescriptionInterest in this stylish, sun-drenched townhouse is sure to be high, with investors drawn to the low-maintenance design, professionals inspired by the proximity to every modern convenience, and first-home buyers enticed by the chance to secure a quality home without having to break the bank.
Accommodation provides three bedrooms, while a well-appointed bathroom and a modern kitchen contribute to an enviable lifestyle. Two living areas provide the scope to cater to any occasion. The neutral décor will complement furnishings from any era or genre, an abundance of storage enhances practicality. Two heat pumps and double-glazing throughout will help to keep the power bills down and provide comfort all year round.
The grounds are sheltered and designed with minimal upkeep in mind, while tandem internal access garaging and additional off-street parking add further appeal.
Convenient amenities are close at hand, with both Westfield Riccarton and Hagley park within easy reach. The educational opportunities are just as impressive, with zoning for Christchurch Boys High and Christchurch Girls High protecting your investment now, and into the future.
Vacant for immediate possession and with all EQC work signed off, this enticing offering will attract interest from a wide range of prospective purchasers, including astute investors, young professionals, and families. Our owners are committed to achieving a result and immediate action is advised - contact us today for further details.
Deadline Sale Wednesday 1st June 2pm (Unless Sold Prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from any time.
6. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agent. Accordingly, Progressive Realty Ltd Licensed REAA 2008 is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor of the vendor’s agents. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law Progressive Realty Ltd Licensed REAA 2008 does not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein. Source: Owner, Vendor’s Lawyer, City Council, Canterbury Maps, Environment Canterbury, EQC, PropertySmarts, Property Guru, RPNZ, ARCGIS, REINZ and other sources.
Contact James Mullins and Lynette Li
Progressive Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
High energy, proven quality service, client-focused.
Husband and wife team, James and Lynette, have bought, sold, and leased properties here in Christchurch for years, and still maintain and manage their own portfolio of investment properties.
They are driven with a passion to help their clients in the field of property - couple their experience with being fully qualified in both Property Management and Sales, James and Lynette are the best people to discuss unlocking the door to your own portfolio.
Contact us now for a free, no-obligation, and totally non-biased discussion about what approach would suit you best.