22 Esperance Street, Saint Albans STEP INSIDE TO TRULY APPRECIATETweet
- COMPLAINTS & DISPUTES PROCESS - FIRST NATIONAL PROGRESSIVE.pdf
- CONSENT BY PURCHASER TO ENTER CONTRACT.pdf
- REA buying or selling your property.pdf
- /CODE COMPLIANCE/
- Code Compliance Certificate.PDF
- DEADLINE SALE INFORMATION PACK june 2021.pdf
- MULTI OFFER DISCLOSURE june 2021.pdf
- PRE-DEADLINE SALE PROCESS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM.pdf
- /EQC /
- EQC Information 22 ESPERANCE STREET.pdf
- /GAS CERTIFICATE/
- Gas Cert.pdf
- /INSURANCE DETAILS/
- Insurance Details.pdf
- LIMH00936909 - Report - 22Esperance Street.pdf
- /RENTAL ASSESSMENT /
- RENTAL ASSESSMENT.pdf
- /S&P AGREEMENT /
- Sale and Purchase Agreement20220623150931.pdf
- /TITLE /
Property DescriptionThis permanent material family home offers so much.
Offering four double bedrooms, master with ensuite is positioned at the rear of the
home away from the other bedrooms which provides some privacy if you have teenagers.
The large separate lounge room has a gas fire and large windows ensuring it captures maximum sun.
This lounge flows through to the large kitchen and dining room which opens through French doors to an expansive deck - perfect for entertaining and family barbecues.
The kitchen is a gem. It is well equipped with modern appliances, generous bench spaces and a butlers pantry to store all of those necessary appliances. It is also perfect for family living as it is centred at the hub of the home and allows easy interaction while preparing the evening meal.
The family bathroom is modern and appealing plus there is a separate toilet with hand basin too.
Floorcoverings, drapes and light fittings are in very good condition and the colours throughout are neutral.
There are also two heat pumps, insulation in the ceilings and under floor plus approx half of the windows have been double glazed.
The garden needs a 'tweak' and this will enhance the initial presentation. However, the new purchaser will likely have their own ideas to put their stamp on their new home.
Having a double garage and off street parking is also a plus.
Situated in a popular and peaceful location, yet handy to the City and Northern motorway we expect excellent interest in this desirable property.
It is here to be sold Do not miss out.
Deadline Sale: All offers to be presented by 12 noon 7th July (no prior offers accepted)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from any time.
6. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agent. Accordingly, Progressive Realty Ltd Licensed REAA 2008 is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor of the vendor’s agents. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law Progressive Realty Ltd Licensed REAA 2008 does not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein. Source: Owner, Vendor’s Lawyer, City Council, Canterbury Maps, Environment Canterbury, EQC, PropertySmarts, Property Guru, RPNZ, ARCGIS, REINZ and other sources.