113 Randolph Street, WoolstonTweet
- A 113 Randolph Street Brochure NSP.pdf
- B Sale and Purchase Agreement - 113 Randolph Street.pdf
- C Disclosures Statement - 113 Randolph Street.pdf
- D LIM Report - 113 Randolph Street.pdf
- E Title 349129.pdf
- E1 Title Instrument 7605138.2.pdf
- F ASB Insurance Policy 05-7492424-ASB-001 - 113 Randolph Street.pdf
- G Rental Appraisal - 113 Randolph Street.pdf
- H Gas Fitting Certificate - 113 Randolph Street.pdf
- H1 Building Works to Bathroom and Laundry D. McConnell Invoice Sep-Oct 2010 - 113 Randolph Street.pdf
- H2 Roof Paint Invoice May 2018 - 113 Randolph St.pdf
- H2 Roof Paint Warranty May 2018 to May 2028 - 113 Randolph St.pdf
- H3 Insulation Certificate - 113 Randolph Street.pdf
- I RW Steele Builders Structural Beam Statement - 113 Randolph Street.pdf
- J CCC Rates.pdf
- J1 CCC District Plan.pdf
- J2 CCC Floor Level Map.pdf
- K Land zoning - TC2.pdf
- L LLUR - No records found.pdf
- M Market_Snapshot_-113 Randolph St.pdf
- Property Inspection 113 Randolph st.pdf
- /1 Deadline Documentation/
- 001 Passing Over Disclaimer.pdf
- 002 Deadline Sale Information & Forms v1.pdf
- 003 Multiple Offer Presentation.pdf
- 004 Purchaser Consent Form.pdf
- 005 Registration of Interest Deadline Sale.pdf
- 006 Purchaser Acknowledgement Form.pdf
- 007 REA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- 008 Complaints and dispute resolution procedures.pdf
- /2 EQC Documentation/
- 100 EQC CLM-2010-118791 Scope of Works (unknown date) and Statement of Claim Feb 2011.pdf
- 101 EQC CLM-2011-072014 Statement of Claim.pdf
- 102 EQC CLM-2011-072014 Scope of Works July 2011.pdf
- 103 EQC CLM-2011-072014 Chimney Replacement Documentation Nov 2011.pdf
- 104 EQC CLM-2010-118791 & CLM-2011-072014 Opt Out Form June 2012.pdf
- 105 EQC CLM-2011-072014 Marson Developments Quote for Repair June 2012.pdf
- 106 EQC CLM-2011-072014 PS3 Statement Concrete Solutions Repair to Ring Foundation Cracks.pdf
- 107 EQC CLM-2011-072014 SOW + Completion Statement & PS3 for Ring Foundation Repair.pdf
- 108 EQC CLM-2011-072014 Site Inspection Summary for Land May 2013 1.pdf
- 109 EQC IFV Engineering Assessment - No IFV Result Aug 2015.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact The Standevens-Paula and Simon Standeven
Ray White Ferrymead
Licensed REAA 2008
Gained Premiere sales achievement for Ray White 2014-2017
Three words to describe Paula and Simon Standeven are Energy, Enthusiasm and Expertise!
With over 10 years experience and consistently achieving among the top sales in their office they believe in treating people the way they would like to be treated. Providing options, guidance and keeping their clients fully informed throughout the entire process is crucial.
They like to treat each and every home as their own pet project from beginning to end, and with the power of two they have the ability to provide unparalleled service and give each home homeowner the ultimate care they deserve.
If you are looking for two hard working, friendly and down to earth professionals, look no further than Paula and Simon Standeven. They are extremely flexible in their approach as they understand that no two clients are the same. They have a proven track record in achieving great results consistently and are often exceeding their clients expectations. Their service level over the years has earned many accolades, none more important than their clients respect and referral business.