113c Opawa Road, Opawa Welcome Home to OpawaTweet
- /Deadline Sale Information/
- Deadline Sale Information.pdf
- Pre-Deadline Sale Process.pdf
- REA Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- /District Plan - Christchurch City Council/
- District Plan Property Search - 113c Opawa Road.pdf
- /EQC Information/
- EQC Information - (Supplied by EQC) - 113c Opawa Road.pdf
- EQC Information - 113c Opawa Road.pdf
- /Flood Management - Christchurch City Council/
- Flood Level Map - 113c Opawa Road.pdf
- Insurance Policy - 113c Opawa Road.pdf
- /Rates Information/
- CCC Rates - 113c Opawa Road.pdf
- /Sale and Purchase Agreement/
- Sale & Purchase Agreement - 113c Opawa Road.pdf
- /TC Rating/
- TC Rating - 113c Opawa Road.pdf
- Title - 113c Opawa Road.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood, and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. Accordingly, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White Barrington is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are recommended to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White Barrington does not accept any responsibility to any
person for the accuracy of the information herein.
3. The customer viewing this information is actively encouraged to seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the customer decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgment and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from any time.
Contact Racheal Milne
Next Step Realty Limited
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Being well versed in all that buying or selling property involves. Her more than 8 years in real estate and 12 years in banking means she is able to assist you in navigating your way through buying or selling your most precious assets from start to finish.
Racheal’s pragmatic personality is part of what appeals to her clients; she is friendly as well as commercially minded and never forgets that your concerns are the base of all she does. Offering you an ethical and professional approach that includes plenty of communication and a dose of good humour.
So if its time to sell or you have found the perfect house and you need an agent who will listen to your needs, go the extra distance in getting what you want and complete your deal in a friendly and effortless manner then Rachael Milne is the agent to call.