116 Domain Terrace Charming Kiwi Dream!Tweet
- /Fuel Burner/
- Fuel Burner - 116 Domain.pdf
- Insurance - 116 Domain.pdf
- Rates - 116 Domain.pdf
- Title - 116 Domain.pdf
Property DescriptionYour chance to grab hold of the Kiwi dream can now become a reality!
Tucked safely back off the street, this three bedroom home with plenty of parking space and generous sized, sun-drenched, freehold section awaits a new owner!
Polished original hardwood flooring throughout the kitchen and dining space, well positioned log burner, permanent material, this is comfortable living in a house with timeless personality, you'll certainly feel at home here.
The good sized separate lounge with sliding door opens out onto the West-facing deck, perfect for Summer barbecues and entertaining or simply relaxing in the tranquil front garden with a drink in hand.
With the addition of off street parking for 3-4 vehicles, giving plenty of room for your boat or caravan, there's a double garage plus separate small single garage/workshop space, ensuring your hobbies are well taken care of.
Children and pets can play safely outside where you'll have peace of mind knowing the front yard is fully fenced.
Located in popular Spreydon, the property enjoys prime locality close to the city and is also within easy walking distance to local facilities, including shops, cafes, preschool centres, as well as being close to popular bus routes.
You'd better be at the open home as this is one not to miss!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Caleb Thompson
Next Step Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Having spent the last 10 years travelling around the world and living in the States, Caleb's experiences have shaped him into a well-rounded individual.
From managing numerous music stores, owning his first home at the age of 23, becoming a head chef to releasing an album, Caleb has always been very driven to accomplish any goals he sets for himself.
Having achieved over $30 million in settled sales, Caleb knows how to sell homes and is extremely passionate about doing so.
Always available, always positive and always enthusiastic about helping clients.
2018 - Executive Performer
2017 - Executive Performer
2016 - Executive Performer
2015 - Executive Performer
2014 - Executive Performer