118 Avondale Road, Avondale As Is, Where Is - Affordable - ProfitableTweet
- 00 - Auction Forms & Information.pdf
- 01 - 118 Avondale - Particulars and Conditions of Sale - Revised.pdf
- 02 - 118 Avondale - Record of Title.pdf
- 03 - 118 Avondale - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- 04 - 118 Avondale - Wall Removal (Brian Dixon Building).pdf
- 05 - 118 Avondale - EQC Docs.pdf
- 06 - 118 Avondale - HFC Civil Repair Strategy.pdf
- 07 - 118 Avondale - Floor Level Survey.pdf
- 08 - 118 Avondale - MWH Resinstatement Report.pdf
- 09 - 118 Avondale - Asbestos Testing.pdf
- 10 - 118 Avondale - Geotech Report.pdf
- 11 - 118 Avondale - Technical Category.pdf
- 12 - 118 Avondale - CCC Floor Level Map.pdf
- 14 - 118 Avondale - School Zones.pdf
- 15 - 118 Avondale - Recent Comparable Sales - As Is.pdf
- 16 - 118 Avondale - Recent Comparable Sales- Fully Insured.pdf
Property DescriptionOffered on an uninsured, ‘as is, where is ‘basis, 118 Avondale Road adds up for a sound business proposition. Combine our owner’s pending relocation, the property’s straightforward ring and pile construction type plus the opportunity to improve and add value, makes for an attractive package all-round.
While predominant EQ damage includes foundation and cladding repairs, the minimal floor level variation of approx. 54mm (2012 level survey) bodes well for a straightforward remediation process.
• Dwelling and garage roof replaced 2010
• 60sqm of garaging/workshop
• Larger 130sqm footprint, underfloor and ceiling insulation
• Park outlook (i.e. red zone)
• Local sales stats indicate upward trend of values
• Handy proximity to Chisnallwood Intermediate and Haeata Community Campus
Rest assured, whether you trade or hold your efforts should reap you great reward.
We recommend this one should feature at the top of your ‘as is, where is’ shopping list – likely upside on offer here!
Auction: Thursday 29 August from 10.00am, Gold Auction Rooms, 471 Papanui Road (unless sold prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyThe material provided has been compiled by the collection of records, documents, or information which may have been supplied by third parties, the vendor or the vendor’s agent. Accordingly it is merely passing over the information as supplied to us.
This material is provided to assist you with obtaining relevant information about the property, it is not intended that you rely solely on this information and you should conduct your own investigation. This could be legal, technical or any other advice relating to the property or information on the property.
We recommend you seek legal and other professional advice before bidding at auction, signing a sale and purchase agreement or signing any other contractual document.
Contact Caleb Griffioen
Gold Real Estate Group Limited
Licensed REAA 2008
Having completed his LLB/BA (Political Science) at the University of Canterbury in 2013, Caleb has gained a solid base knowledge of sales and consumer law, conveyancing, and housing policy issues. Disinclined to practise law, Caleb made the decision to join the family profession.
Whilst studying, Caleb joined Team Griff as a personal assistant in 2009. There he learned first-hand the level of service and care involved in any property transaction, implementing innovative systems and processes to improve Team Griff's client experience. Caleb has now transitioned into a full-service sales role, and has earned an extensive list of satisfied clients in the process.
Christchurch born and raised, Caleb is buoyed by what lies ahead for the garden city.
“With the city’s rebuild well underway, it’s certainly an exciting time to be working in the real estate business - no two days are ever the same”.
Caleb’s attention to detail, relentless work ethic and intuitive grasp of new technologies ensures Team Griff's clients can reap the rewards of a cutting-edge marketing strategy.
RUNNER UP - REINZ PERSONAL ASSISTANT OF THE YEAR 2015
RUNNER UP - REINZ RISING STAR AUCTIONEER 2017