11a Thornton Street, Mairehau Ooh La la - What a find!Tweet
- 11a Thornton Street Property Files.pdf
- 23.11.20 - 11A Thornton Street,Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
- NSR Deadline Sale Information 16-3-2020.pdf
- REA Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionSituated on a back section and on a Freehold Title, you'll love the privacy this family home has to offer, with three bedrooms plus two bathrooms.
The home has an open plan kitchen/dining and living area with an indoor/outdoor flow to a tidy, easy-care garden and private courtyard that also includes an outdoor pizza oven for your enjoyment.
One of the bathrooms is with a bath and toilet and the second bathroom is with a shower and toilet. Two heat pumps keep this home warm and cosy.
The laundry is separate and there is also an HRV system.
The outdoors is fully fenced and there are two garden sheds for storage. Good off-street parking space.
Close to The Palms Shopping Centre, parks, and many more amenities.
Deadline sale closing 1st December 2020 @4pm (unless sold prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood, and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. Accordingly, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White Cashmere is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are recommended to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White does not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.
3. The customer viewing this information is actively encouraged to seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the customer decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgment and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from any time.
Contact Rebecca Adendorff
Next Step Realty Ltd
422 Innes Road, Mairehau
Rebecca has a genuine passion for the Real Estate sector having grown up within the building industry. She can turn her hand to anything. If you are looking for a stress-free and smooth process to buy or sell a property then look no further. Rebecca's straight-talking, clear and open communication style will give you the confidence that she is the agent you can trust.
Before entering the world of Real Estate, Rebecca's broad and extensive experience in Sales, New Builds, Retro Builds and Project Management & Administration make her an ideal Real Estate agent for those looking to buy, or sell property, either as a home, investment or a DIY project.
Rebecca takes time to understand a client’s objective, whether purchasing or selling, and as a result, strives to deliver the best possible outcome for her clients.
Contact Elpi Lakakis
Next Step Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Elpi Lakakis loves interacting with people. It is her natural ability to communicate with people from all walks of life, along with her 30 years experience working within the hospitality industry that drives Elpi to create unique and positive realty experiences for her clients.
For Elpi, people come first and her ability to listen and put them at ease means she can quickly evaluate her client’s needs. Thinking beyond the sale is also part of the process; Elpi believes that helping clients find solutions that are right for them is important for their future happiness and overall satisfaction. She loves positive outcomes and works hard to achieve them.
On going communication is important too; Elpi likes to make sure her clients keep up-to-date throughout the sales process so they can make informed decisions. Providing a professional realty service and working hard for her clients is top priority for Elpi as is keeping up-to-date with all the latest trends in the real estate market, locally and nationwide.
Elpi’s warm and friendly personality is backed by a strong work ethic, ingrained as a teenager when she worked in her brother’s restaurant and then went on, with her husband Dimitri, to run two successful Christchurch businesses - Costas Souvlaki Bar (the first in New Zealand) and Costas Taverna. Both businesses were lost in the 2011 earthquake.
However, being positive is in Elpi’s nature and she thrives on being busy. When Elpi is not working tirelessly for her realty clients, she can be found catching up with regulars at her family’s new restaurant Costas Taverna on Cranford St, or at home relaxing in front of the TV, spending time with her two adult children, or out walking with her husband.
2016 - Executive Performer
IN THE MARKET