Lots 1 and 2 120D Munro Road, Whakamarama Peace and Proximity on Rural Retreat in Popular Te PunaTweet
- 120 Munro Road - Scheme Plan.pdf
- GEO report 2019.06.05 - 120D Munro Road Geotechnical Investigation.pdf
- Title 120D Munro Road.pdf
Property DescriptionThe subdivision of a larger country property creates an opportunity to build on a rural block where mature avocado trees increase your options.
Select the setting for your country home on this secluded 6,000 sq m (one and a half acres approx. subject to title) tucked in the corner up a right of way off a quiet country road with proximity to the main highway and Tauranga city. The sheltered gently sloping land sports some 50 avocado trees affording options to build in a clearing or clear enough trees to build in your chosen spot, retaining the rest to enhance your environment and income.
Design a home which combine the best of the northerly aspect with exposure to serene green views. Create a lifestyle where you enjoy perfect privacy with outlook to bush clad hills and a tree lined creek on the lower boundary. Enjoy the advantages of being in Omokoroa No 1 School zone and close to the large Quarry Park and friendly local village.
Live in a country community where lifestyle sites are sought after for their rare combination of feeling far away from civilization while remaining handy to urban amenities for retail, recreation, careers and education.
Boundary indicative only.
Lot 2 Link: https://www.nzsothebysrealty.com/purchasing/property/NTTG00464/lot-2-120d-munro-road-whakamarama/
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jeremy Pryor
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Buying and selling property is more than putting a sign in the yard and some pictures online. It is a time of significant change and a time to make choices. I have been privileged to help and since 2004 and have realised that it is not about the property that I sell, it is about the relationships I build. This business is all about people, it is my aim to exceed the expectations of the people I have around me.
I have seen various markets, a plethora of properties, and a myriad of selling and buying situations. In short, I have the skills to not only get you through, but get you through well. I also employ professional photographers and scriptwriters to ensure your property is presented at its best.
Negotiating is a skill, often mentioned but not often demonstrated. I use competition to get my clients the best price. After this it is my ability to read a
situation and knowing what buttons need to be pushed to get the best out of any customer I am dealing with.
One of my main motivations for being successful in everything I do is my family; my wife Jacky, my two sons; Finn and Ashley and my daughter Charli. They are the reason I strive to be the best agent that I can be.
My job is essentially solving problems, be it a client wishing to buy or sell. Every challenge is unique and needs to be approached as such, I tailor make solutions. I emphasise the best parts of your property and tailor make a campaign to appeal to your current market… and I have the track record to support this claim.