2/122 Colombo Street, Beckenham, Christchurch Beckenham Dream HomeTweet
- AA Insurance Policy - 2:122 Colombo Street.pdf
- Auction Contract - 2:122 Colombo Street.pdf
- Building Report - 2:122 Colombo Street.pdf
- EQC Information - 2:122 Colombo Street.pdf
- LIM - 2:122 Colombo Street.pdf
- LLUR - 2:122 Colombo Street.png
- Rates - 2:122 Colombo Street.pdf
- TC Cat - 2:122 Colombo Street.png
- Title - 2:122 Colombo Street.pdf
- /Auction Documents/
- A guide to buying at auction.pdf
- Aside Agreement.pdf
- Auction Reserve Form.pdf
- Bidding Authority.pdf
- Openn Negotitation - Flyer.pdf
- Passing over Disclaimer.pdf
- Pre-Auction Form.pdf
- Proving your identity.pdf
- Purchaser Registration To Bid At Auction or Via Telephone.pdf
Property DescriptionAUCTION: 11AM, 2 OCTOBER 2021, ONSITE (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR)
It's not every day a mid century home with this much charm and character becomes available in one of the most desirable areas of Christchurch. Our owners have purchased and couldn't be happier to see their home be loved by the future owner.
This double glazed, single level, unique home is perfect for first or second home buyers, retirees looking for a place to settle down, or simply to add to your current portfolio. Internally the home boasts modern open plan living that flows out seamlessly to the private courtyard, perfect for entertaining family or friends. Two well appointed bedrooms are complimented with a centralised family bathroom providing plenty of space. Parking is an ease with a single car internal access garage along with space for two off street car parks in front. It’s a remarkable feeling inspecting a home which presents this well; leaving you more time to imagine how your life would be living there, rather than what you need to fix before moving in. With all earthquake repairs being completed, and a builders report being provided you will have the utmost peace of mind.
Built from permanent materials the home is ideal for low maintenance living and enjoying the lifestyle Beckenham has to offer. The local shops are merely down the road, you are located for multiple local schools, public transport is only metres from your front door and you are only a short drive away from the Port Hills and the CBD.
With everything at your doorstep this is a place you would love to call home. This one should be at the top of your list! Call Kieran today for further information.