2/128 Yaldhurst Road 3 Bedroom townhouse, 2 bathroomsTweet
- CCC Airport fly zone.pdf
- CCC New build- alterations, Floor levels assessment.pdf
- CCC Rates 2019.pdf
- CCC Residential Zone.pdf
- CCC Residential Zone.pdf
- Consent information.pdf
- Deadline Sale Guide.pdf
- EQC Information.pdf
- Indicative Rental Analysis.pdf
- Indicative School Zones.pdf
- Insurance - AMI.pdf
- Listed Land Use Register.pdf
- Our sales & testimonials.pdf
- REA Guide.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement 18.02-128a.pdf
- TC Rating -TC 1.pdf
- Title and associated docs.pdf
Property DescriptionThree bedrooms in total, one generous master with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite and the other two double bedrooms also have built-in robes. The main bathroom has a shower and a bath and there is a second separate toilet. A double internal access garage with auto door compliment the picture
The open plan kitchen (great storage) flows through to the dining area and continues to the separate lounge (gas fire) - 2 living spaces is ideal for families and for entertaining. There is a lovely paved area directly accessible from the dining /Kitchen area which leads you to the lawn and garden
Situated in the ever-popular Upper Riccarton area, you are truly spoilt for choice with all that is close-by, including Westfield mall, great eateries and Canterbury University.
Deadline Sale ending 11th of March at 2 pm (not selling prior)
Don't hesitate! Contact Hannah on 027 825 6579
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from third parties including Core Logic / Land Information New Zealand / Regional Councils / CERA, owners and other sources, and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same.Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyTerms of Supply
By accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. Accordingly Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White Cashmere is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are recommended to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White Cashmere do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.
3. Source: Owner, City Council, CERA, Environment Canterbury, EQC, RPNZ, Property Guru, ARCGIS.
4. We recommend that you seek independent legal and/or technical advice regarding the content of the information provided.
5. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
6. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters and emails containing property information from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.