10/12 Memorial Avenue, Fendalton Take Your Pick: Five Sections in a Sought-After LocationTweet
- B - Proposed Plan.pdf
- C - Geotech report.pdf
- D - Decision and Approved Plan.pdf
- E - Land Zoning.pdf
- F - School Zones.pdf
Property DescriptionYour choice of five superb new building sites with a sought-after address and enviable location. These well-proportioned sites offer an exciting opportunity to build your brand-new home in the heart of an established neighbourhood - with convenience that's hard to beat!
It's a short stroll to New World Fendalton plus cafés and shops, and the commute to work couldn't be easier, with direct arterial access to the city or airport. Add in zoning for Fendalton School, Cobham, Burnside High, Boys' High and Girls' High, and it's very clear that these sections represent a solid investment in a neighbourhood with perennial appeal.
Two sections (Lot 1 and Lot 5) have direct access to the street, while the remaining three are set back from the road with central shared access. Situated on the north side of the street, all five sections offer the opportunity for efficient building design and orientation to the sun, with garage to the south and indoor/outdoor living areas to the northwest.
Sections in this boutique development include:
Lot 1 (12A) - 500 sqm
Lot 2 (12B) - 498 sqm
Lot 3 (12C) - 538 sqm
Lot 4 (10B) - 511 sqm
Lot 5 (10A) - 525 sqm
Secure your dream building site without losing the convenience of inner suburban living, just minutes from the CBD and a full range of amenities. Opportunities like this don't come along often, so act now before they're all gone! Contact the agent without delay for further information.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Cameron Bailey
Harcourts gold Papanui
471 Papanui Road
Cameron Bailey is one of New Zealand’s highest performing real estate sales consultants, having built a reputation based on repeat business, outstanding results for his clients and exceptional levels of service.
He is also an integral part of the Harcourts gold franchise of six offices, having become a partner in the company in 2009. He has always demonstrated impeccable integrity and brings a principled and intuitive approach to his real estate business.
WHAT WILL I DO FOR YOU?
“I like to make things simple for the clients I work for. I listen, I list and then I sell their properties whilst always keeping in touch. It’s been those very genuine actions that have driven my business so successfully.”
“My professional reputation is based on repeat business, something I am enormously proud of and I take tremendous care to select a marketing method that supports my clients needs and puts them first.”
“I have been very fortunate to work with a large number of clients across a multitude of different properties, and I’m mindful that every person, and every situation, provides me with a unique opportunity to exceed expectations.”