133 Marshland Road, Shirley First home buyers, retirees and young families, be prepared to be impressed and take in the incredible transformation of this four-bedroom home in a primeTweet
- Info Pack - 133 Marshland Rd.pdf
- S&P Agreement - 133 Marshland Rd.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Brad Beukes
Next Step Realty Limited
Licensed REAA 2008
Brad is well known locally, he is down-to-earth, friendly and good natured, his strong work ethic and determination, coupled with his easy going disposition, makes him the ideal salesperson to call regarding any real estate advice.
A dedicated professional with vast industry experience, Brad thrives on the constant challenge of bringing unrivaled service and outstanding results to his clients. Highly skilled in property marketing and negotiations, he is a proven performer who strives to exceed his clients’ expectations.
Before entering the world of real estate, Brad was a successful business owner in the web development industry. His extensive knowledge in internet marketing and information technology is an added advantage.
Working within a successful team, Brad applies his natural managerial and people skills at all levels, he always works with extreme confidence and professionalism.
“Buying and selling can be a very emotional and stressful process for all involved and Brad understands this fully and takes control to assist in all aspects to make the transition happen as smoothly as possible. Nothing is more rewarding than helping my clients achieve their goals, knowing that I’ve made a client and friend for life.”
Contact Rebecca Adendorff
Next Step Realty Limited
Licensed REAA (2008)
Rebecca has a genuine passion for the Real Estate sector having grown up within the building industry. She can turn her hand to anything. If you are looking for a stress-free and smooth process to buy or sell a property then look no further. Rebecca's straight-talking, clear and open communication style will give you the confidence that she is the agent you can trust.
Before entering the world of Real Estate, Rebecca's broad and extensive experience in Sales, New Builds, Retro Builds and Project Management & Administration make her an ideal Real Estate agent for those looking to buy, or sell property, either as a home, investment or a DIY project.
Rebecca takes time to understand a client’s objective, whether purchasing or selling, and as a result, strives to deliver the best possible outcome for her clients.