139 Edgeware Road, St Albans Spacious & Sunny, Owner DownsizingTweet
- A. Certificate of Title + Instruments.pdf
- Auction Agreement.pdf
- B. LIM Report.pdf
- C. Insurance Policy.pdf
- D. Rates Information.pdf
- E. Land Zone Information.pdf
- F. Plans.pdf
- G. Specifications.pdf
- Important Auction Information.pdf
- Investing in New Zealand Information.pdf
Property DescriptionRelax and relish easy-care living in this near-new home which presents a superb solution for homebuyers seeking comfort, convenience and peace of mind.
Completed in 2017, you'll immediately note the air of quality to this immaculately finished and superbly maintained property. Well-equipped for comfort and ease of living, the home is soaked in sunlight and is fitted with double glazing and under-tile heating.
The open plan living area boasts high cathedral ceilings giving a sense of space and capturing light and warmth through the expanses of glass. Sliding doors guide you effortlessly to the private north-facing outdoor areas where you can enjoy the sun and fresh air surrounded by the immaculate low-maintenance landscaping.
The centrally situated kitchen is incredibly functional and features a large breakfast bar with stone benchtop, ideal for casual family dining.
Each of the three bedrooms has excellent storage, including the spacious master that has a beautifully appointed ensuite with tiling and feature fittings.
In this convenient neighbourhood, Edgeware Village is close at hand plus the shops, cafes and eateries of Merivale and the central city are just a scooter ride, walk or quick drive away, making this an ideal base for busy families or professionals. The area is dotted with a variety of parks and playgrounds including nearby Abberley Park which has a paddling pool, a drawcard in the summer months.
Contact us to view and grasp the good life in this near-new home.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyI acknowledge that I have read, understood and accepted the terms of supply herein as follows:
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the property files may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. I acknowledge that any purchase decision made will be arrived at solely in reliance of my own judgement and without any representation by the real estate agent or the vendor with respect to the attached information.
3. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Mark O'Loughlin
GOLD REAL ESTATE GROUP LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
A proven performer with over $500 million in property sold within Canterbury over 19 years. From the moment Mark decided to sell real estate there was no stopping him! His enthusiasm and energy explains his meteoric success which has seen him winning awards since 1998. With his vast experience at the forefront of Real Estate, Mark O’Loughlin is a recognised spokesman, acknowledged industry leader within the Real Estate market in Christchurch and Canterbury and well respected by his peers throughout New Zealand and abroad with frequent regional and national awards. Mark is also a licensed auctioneer and business owner with the Harcourts gold north-west franchise and Harcourts Gold Property Management franchise and office.