14/199 Papamoa Beach Road Premium Waterfront Opportunity BeckonsTweet
- 14-199 Papamoa Beach Road Comparables.pdf
- Body Corp Building Envelope Approval.pdf
- Body Corp Pre Disclosure Details and Rules 14-199 Papamoa Beach Road.pdf
- Building Envelope Proposal 14-199 Papamoa Beach Road.pdf
- Building Report - 14-199 Papamoa Beach Road.pdf
- Coastal Erosion Property Information.pdf
- Demolition Quote 14-199 Papamoa Beach Road.pdf
- LIM - Unit 14, 199 Papamoa Beach Road.pdf
- Property Information Memorandum - 14-199 Papamoa Beach Road.pdf
- REA Sale and Purchase agreement guide.pdf
- Title 14-199 Papamoa Beach Rd.pdf
Property DescriptionCreate your future paradise on this premium waterfront site at the exclusive Pacific Shores residences. With the dunes on your doorstep, you will feel like you are on holiday all year round at this prime New Zealand beachfront property. Looking out onto an expansive green lawn, tennis court and beach bure you will feel like you've been transported to the Pacific Islands. With 240-degree views - your outlook is unobstructed with no possibility of being built out.
This beach house offers a north-easterly aspect with four-bedrooms and two separate living areas over two storeys. Large decks provide expansive and unimpeded views over the communal front lawn and out to sea. A double garage offers room to store the toys with plenty of room to park extra cars on the property. This much-loved home has created many memories for its current owners. Enjoy it as is now or get the architect in and start planning. With a building envelope awaiting your design, the process with council has begun, and it's now up to you to create your dream home and finish the process.
Inspiration to create a home to accommodate guests and family can be taken from this floor plan while allowing for the incredible sea views and privacy this parcel of land offers. With a protected coastal reserve on the eastern side of the property this is one of the most unique positions you will find on this stretch of coast. A rare opportunity to own this prized premium property.
Being sold fully furnished and ready to enjoy for summer.
Auction: 1.00pm Thursday 15 October 2020 (unless sold prior) Level 1, 51 The Strand, Tauranga.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Richard Laery
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Richard has been in the real estate industry for over twenty years. He is one of the most experienced and qualified agents in the Bay of Plenty region. His skills and knowledge stem from a diverse array of national and international experience in residential, commercial, industrial markets, project marketing to executive global leadership roles across New Zealand and Australia.
Richard is the General Manager and Sales Associate of New Zealand Sotheby’s International Realty in Tauranga and works with clients to achieve outcomes beyond their expectations
Richard has been involved in over a billion dollars of real estate transactions personally and within his leadership roles. He enjoys nothing more than assisting clients and creating opportunities for them.
New Zealand Sotheby’s International Realty supports several community groups around Tauranga, and this compliments Richard’s life philosophy of giving back.
For Richard, it’s about growing a great business based on valuing and developing strong long-term client relationships while being involved in the community and enjoying the unique family lifestyle that the Bay of Plenty offers.
Contact Susie Laery
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Susie comes from a career in the media with storytelling at the heart of her various roles in television and print. Through her marriage to Richard, she has also interspersed her career and raising three children with sales and support roles for Richard in the real estate sector.
Her real estate career began as a licensee, selling residential land in the Fiji Islands. Moving back to New Zealand and starting a family, she began a freelance writing career. Another international move to Queensland led to a support role for Richard as he undertook the position as CEO for a global commercial property company. She also continued work as a freelance writer for a Brisbane magazine.
Now based permanently in the Bay of Plenty, Susie is thrilled to be a licensed realtor again but this time with the longstanding Sotheby’s International Realty brand. She is honoured to be with a company that upholds high standards while offering a premium service. Susie is excited to return to real estate sales and looks forward to assisting clients in the transition of their much-loved homes.