G04/10 Lion Place, Epsom New apartment in double grammar zoneTweet
- 1. BODY CORPORATES (Ivory).pdf
- Annual General Meeting_Minutes-Body Corporate 483386.pdf
- FAQ The Ivory.pdf
- Ivory BC Levy and Specifications.pdf
- Pre Contract Disclosure Statement - G04-10 Lion Place.pdf
- Title - G04-10 Lion Place.pdf
- Unit Plan - Type E1.jpg
Property DescriptionLovely apartment which opens out to private garden. Two bedroom, two bathroom, open plan kitchen and lounge leads to fully fenced garden. One car park with a fully equipped gymnasium and heated indoor pool.
Close to Auckland University and bus stop. Short walk to Newmarket's fabulous shopping and restaurants. Close to new $790 million 277 Shopping Centre (under Construction). Double Grammar Zone.
Seize the opportunity to make this boutique residence yours.
Phone for appointment.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the PropertyFiles may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor and therefore this information is merely being passed over. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. Some documents supplied are ‘living’ documents and can be changed by the originator at any time without notice. It is the Purchasers responsibility to obtain their own original from the appropriate supplier in order to fully satisfy themselves of its contents.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
4. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Alan Elliott
Bayleys Real Estate Limited, One Tree Hill
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Local Agent with Local Knowledge
Alan has a dual role at Bayleys. He currently manages our One Tree Hill AML Compliance as well as selected Special Residential Sales and Marketing Projects. He has had a 30 year career spanning both the corporate and real estate fields. He has been involved with residential real estate since early 1990.
He is well known and respected for his patience, dedication and energy, which has undoubtedly contributed to his outstanding achievements.
He has received multiple accolades throughout his career.
Alan has a sound knowledge of the Epsom, One Tree Hill, Greenlane, Remuera, and Eastern Suburbs areas. He is involved with local community projects through his involvement with Kiwanis.
We are proud to have Alan on our team, and if you require any real estate advice please give him a call. He will be happy to assist you.