2/64 Alton Avenue, Hillcrest Mortgagee auctionTweet
- Auction best practice guide.pdf
- Auction bidding registration form.pdf
- Bayleys Auction Guide.pdf
- Certificate of Title - 2,64 Alton Avenue.pdf
- Flyer - 2,64 Alton Avenue.pdf
- OIA - purchaser acknowledgment form.pdf
- Profile of Cherry Killgour and Steve Leyland.pdf
- Property Report.pdf
- Purchaser's consent form.pdf
- REA - Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Rental Appraisal.pdf
- School zones.pdf
Property DescriptionTucked up a private right-of-way, the time has now come for this 1960s home to be renovated and brought up to standard. Currently ready for a makeover— an ideal opportunity for builders, home renovators or first home buyers to put their creative flair into practice. Three bedrooms, a deck for outdoor living with pleasant views and great off-street parking. Opportunity knocks to purchase in this appealing location. CT NA98C/167
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the PropertyFiles may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor and therefore this information is merely being passed over. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. Some documents supplied are ‘living’ documents and can be changed by the originator at any time without notice. It is the Purchasers responsibility to obtain their own original from the appropriate supplier in order to fully satisfy themselves of its contents.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
4. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Cherry Killgour
Residential RE Limited, Bayleys
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act (REAA 2008)
Standing the test of time and constantly in the forefront of an ever-changing industry, after 23 years’ experience in real estate, Cherry is well-renowned as a top performing agent. Working through the global financial crisis right through to the buoyant market of today, she is an ever-evolving salesperson you certainly want on your side.
Cherry's superior market knowledge and keen community interest has seen her client retention and referral record speak for itself. Empathetic and intelligent, Cherry has won a host of industry awards including Top Salesperson of the Year, Top Lister and Most Settled Sales and is recognised as being in the elite echelon of the real estate industry. Maximising all possible resources, Cherry’s partnership with Steve Leyland offers clients a balanced and all-inclusive real estate experience, ensuring needs are met, expectations are exceeded and optimum results are consistently achieved.
Contact Steve Leyland
Residential RE Limited a member of Bayleys Realty Group
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Venturing on from a highly successful 33 year career in sales and marketing with a blue chip multinational company, Steve has joined Cherry on a permanent basis and is inspired by his career change.
The recipient of many awards, including the prestigious global "Top Three Best of the Best Salesperson", Steve's remarkable marketing and negotiation skills seamlessly transfer to the real estate industry. With the ultimate outcome for his clients in mind, Steve listens and tailors solutions to meet their needs. He utilises his astute business acumen to recognise and activate the potential in each individual situation to achieve the end result.
Steve keeps the communication lines wide open with his clients throughout the entire process. Steve and Cherry's combined professionalism, knowledge, skills and service make them a real estate team to be reckoned with!