65 Rawhiti Road, One Tree Hill Fantastic Family LivingTweet
- Auction Agreement - 65 Rawhiti Road.pdf
- Auction Bidding Registration - consent - IRD notice-D2703.pdf
- Bayleys Auction Guide.pdf
- Best Practice - Auction.pdf
- Consent by purchaser prior to entry into contract for sale.pdf
- LIM - 65 Rawhiti Road.pdf
- Pre Auction Offer - Purchaser Acknowledgement Procedure and Agreement .pdf
- Statement of Insulation - 65 Rawhiti Road.pdf
- Title - 65 Rawhiti Road.pdf
Property DescriptionAn authentic 1920’s Bungalow combining charm and character with modern day living. Open the door to a lovely grand hallway that leads you to the new open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen. Character has been retained in this renovation so you can enjoy beautiful ornate detailing of ceilings, stain glass and lead light windows throughout.
Rich native timber floors flow to easy outdoor living allowing the area to be light, bright and yet maintaining privacy. Enjoy a framed view to iconic One Tree Hill whilst relaxing in the lounge. The very generous master bedroom has a modern en-suite and walk-in robe, with three further spacious bedrooms serviced by a large modern family bathroom and separate washroom.
Add to this a separate studio which could be a welcome retreat for teenagers, a playroom for kids or a home office on a 669m² fully fenced section. Cornwall Park, cafes along the road plus the city-bound bus is nearby. Stunning to look at and even better to live in, this home has a lot to offer.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the PropertyFiles may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor and therefore this information is merely being passed over. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. Some documents supplied are ‘living’ documents and can be changed by the originator at any time without notice. It is the Purchasers responsibility to obtain their own original from the appropriate supplier in order to fully satisfy themselves of its contents.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
4. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Glenn Baker
Residential RE Limited a member of Bayleys Realty Group
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Glenn’s long and successful Real Estate Career in the Central Auckland Suburbs started in the mid-1980s. In 1990 he started the first Real Estate Franchise Office in Auckland which evolved into a dynamic office of experienced salespeople, consistently winning awards nationally and internationally, culminating with winning the World Champion International Office Award.
Glenn is upheld as somewhat of a Real Estate Legend renowned for impeccable service and superior local market knowledge. This expertise he applies to any property he presents to the market.
He is very much customer driven, aiming to provide his clients with an outstanding, rewarding, reliable and ethical real estate experience.
He feels the best approach to helping his clients in achieving their goals is “to first be a good listener.” You have to fully understand their needs, before you can make a valued recommendation on the best way to move forward.
He has a wealth of homegrown knowledge that helps you sell smarter, while he consistently achieves record-breaking prices in all sectors of the market.
As Principal and Salesperson, he strives to provide a public image and reputation that encompasses the highest levels of personal service, trust and enthusiasm, while continuing to develop innovative marketing strategies that will continue to lead the way.
The difference to you - is experience.