14 Strange Grove, Matua Pure Waterfront in MatuaTweet
- Building report 14 Strange Grove.pdf
- LIM - 14 Strange Grove.pdf
- PIM 14 Strange Grove.pdf
- REA Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- Rental Appraisal 14 Strange Grove.pdf
- Title 14 Strange Grove.pdf
Property DescriptionA prized waterfront position with spectacular views. The 1950's Huntley brick home was has its own boat ramp to enjoy all the attractions this magical location has to offer. Tightly held in the family for the last thirty three years. Now ready for a new owner who wishes to make the most of this special opportunity. Add your own touch and value.
Auction: 11.00am Friday 13 March 2020 (unless sold prior) On-site.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Chris Pringle
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
With an international professional cricket career as a Black Cap in the nineties and a successful real estate career including over 15 years in Tauranga and Mount Maunganui, Chris Pringle brings drive, determination, competitiveness and a ‘do better’ mentality to Sotheby’s International Realty.
According to Chris, both real estate and professional sport require similar personality traits. To be able to muster self-belief, devise strategies, change tack, continuously upskill to succeed and to be able to operate under pressure are all traits required of both professions. Chris believes his interest in people, empathy for clients and listening to their needs has equated to premium results and positive, genuine experiences for his vendors and purchasers over the years.
Chris’s values align with New Zealand Sotheby’s International Realty. The brand expectations and premium level of service make Chris a natural fit. He will bring many new benefits to his clients and the Tauranga market place. When not at work, Chris focuses on his family. With two very sport minded teenagers heading toward high-performance sports careers themselves, Chris is enjoying their continuous successes.