28-32 & 38 Esmonde Road, Takapuna, Auckland Takapuna development goldmineTweet
- /Certificate of Titles & LIMs/
- LIM REPORT - 1-28 Esmonde Rd.pdf
- LIM REPORT - 2-28 Esmonde Rd.pdf
- LIM REPORT - 3-28 Esmonde Rd.pdf
- LIM REPORT - 30 Esmonde Rd.pdf
- LIM REPORT - 32 Esmonde Rd.pdf
- LIM REPORT - 38 Esmonde Rd.pdf
- Landonline - NA31C_1307 (30 Esmonde Rd).pdf
- Landonline - NA35A_1067 (3-28 Esmonde Rd).pdf
- Landonline - NA51D_1058 (1-28 Esmonde Rd).pdf
- Landonline - NA5A_594 (32 Esmonde Rd).pdf
- Landonline - NA770_51 (38 Esmonde Rd).pdf
- Landonline - NA91D_770 (2-28 Esmonde Rd).pdf
- /Property Files/
- BUN60325617 Approved plans.pdf
- BUN60325617 Decision letter.pdf
- BUN60325617 s104 Decisions.pdf
- /Tenancy details/
Property Description• Prime Takapuna location
• Mixed Housing Urban zoning
• 3,710sqm (more or less) total land area across four titles and two sites
• Significant holding income from eight tenancies
Situated at the doorstep to the North Shore's most desirable suburb Takapuna the opportunity presents itself for a developer or land banker to take advantage of the areas livability and new intensive residential zoning under the now operative Auckland Unitary Plan.
Takapuna boasts prime locational attributes conducive to feasible high density residential re-development. Lifestyle factors via Takapuna Beach and Lake Pupuke coupled with proximity to public transport networks, Northern Motorway and Auckland’s CBD underpin the value of the location and ultimately drives demandfrom end use residential occupancy.
Two options exist for prospective purchasers outlined below with 38 Esmonde Road having the benefit of a resource consent, de-risking the opportunity significantly. Don’t miss out on your chance to secure your piece of Takapuna's
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Michael Nees
Bayleys Real Estate Limited
Licenced under REA 2008
“Michael is a Senior Broker at Bayleys Commercial on the North Shore. Specialising in Investment Sales, Michael has concluded in excess of $200 million of transactions of this nature and has been a top 5 Broker at Bayleys North Shore for the last 3 years.
Recognised as one of the leading Investment Sales Brokers across all agencies on the North Shore, Michael has amassed numerous accolades in his career including membership to a distinguished national group of brokers under the age of 35 to achieve specific key performance indicators.
This blend of experience and results combined with a youthful passion and enthusiasm for his work has produced an impressive track record of record prices/yields and a reputation for being able to conclude some of the most challenging transactions in the market in recent memory.
Michaels philosophy is simple, to add value to his clients transactions by any ethical means necessary. Armed with a Degree in Property Valuation and Management and a determined and tenacious nature this often involves going beyond the “extra mile” to achieve the best outcome for his valued clients.
Michael has a proud North Shore heritage being a Rangitoto College and Massey University alumni and is passionate about the future of the region.”
Contact Ranjan Unka
Bayleys Real Estate Limited
Licenced under the REAA 2008
Commercial and Industrial Investment Manager
Ranjan has been a Commercial and Industrial salesperson since 2007. During this time he has negotiated a significant number of sales and leasing transactions on the North Shore.
With over 15 years of sales and marketing experience in both retail and wholesale he certainly knows what it takes to become a successful salesperson.
As a manager of the investment team for the North Shore area, Ranjan prides himself in providing a high standard of service to his clients. Along with his easy going personality, he also demonstrates strong people skills and work ethics. He has developed a depth of experience through the many transactions he has negotiated which is valued by his many clients. Ranjan’s focus is selling Commercial and Industrial investment properties in the greater North Shore area.
Ranjan is very committed to being an important member of the North Shore Commercial team and representing the Bayleys brand.