7 Tamariki Avenue, Orewa, Auckland Standalone freehold investmentTweet
- Asbestos Report.pdf
- IEP Report 7 Tamariki Ave.pdf
- Information Memorandum_7 Tamariki Avenue, Orewa.pdf
- /CT & LIM/
- LIM_7 Tamariki Ave, Orewa.pdf
- Landonline - NA1315_17.pdf
- TE B370828.1.pdf
- /Tenancy Details/
- Agreement to Lease 28.02.2018.pdf
- Agreement to Lease Apotex NZ Limited.pdf
- Deed of Assignment 28.02.2007.pdf
- Deed of Assignment 31.01.2017.pdf
- Deed of Assignment NZ Bar and Restaurants Limited 2017.pdf
- Deed of Extension and Rent Review 23.03.2018.pdf
- Deed of Lease 06.06.2018.pdf
- Deed of Lease 14.08.2015.pdf
- Deed of Lease 17072000.pdf
- Deed of Lease 21022012.pdf
- Deed of Lease 260814.pdf
- Deed of Lease 28.11.2002.pdf
- Deed of Lease 31.07.2012.pdf
- Deed of Renewal 24.04.2017.pdf
- Deed of Renewal of Lease & Rent Review 29.11.2016.pdf
- Deed of Variation and Renewal Advance Office Products Limited.pdf
- Deed of renenwal 2019.pdf
- Extension of Lease 29.05.2018.pdf
- Signed lease - 7 Tamariki - Warn.pdf
Property DescriptionSituated in the heart of Auckland's northern township of Orewa the property consists of a high profile three level standalone retail and office building with car parking to the rear of the site. Orewa is a bustling township that has benefited significantly from the booming residential growth of the suburb in addition to wider Silverdale, Millwater and the Whangaparaoa Peninsula. The properties proximity to world class Orewa beach and the sites 27m height limit (circa 8 levels) underpin the value of the asset long term as a sought-after redevelopment site.
Currently the property produces a robust income stream diversified over several tenancies and differing business uses including retail, gym and office. With flexible lease terms across multiple tenancies there is an owner occupier angle and also real potential to increase the modest rent roll over the 854sqm lettable area and 21 car parks. Opportunities to purchase freehold standalone assets in quality locations are rare so don't miss out on this one.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Michael Nees
Bayleys Real Estate Limited
Licenced under REA 2008
“Michael is a Senior Broker at Bayleys Commercial on the North Shore. Specialising in Investment Sales, Michael has concluded in excess of $200 million of transactions of this nature and has been a top 5 Broker at Bayleys North Shore for the last 3 years.
Recognised as one of the leading Investment Sales Brokers across all agencies on the North Shore, Michael has amassed numerous accolades in his career including membership to a distinguished national group of brokers under the age of 35 to achieve specific key performance indicators.
This blend of experience and results combined with a youthful passion and enthusiasm for his work has produced an impressive track record of record prices/yields and a reputation for being able to conclude some of the most challenging transactions in the market in recent memory.
Michaels philosophy is simple, to add value to his clients transactions by any ethical means necessary. Armed with a Degree in Property Valuation and Management and a determined and tenacious nature this often involves going beyond the “extra mile” to achieve the best outcome for his valued clients.
Michael has a proud North Shore heritage being a Rangitoto College and Massey University alumni and is passionate about the future of the region.”
Contact Rosemary Wakeman
Bayleys Real Estate Limited
Licenced under the REAA 2008
For a professional, enthusiastic and positive approach to leasing or selling your commercial or industrial property then look no further…..Rosemary Wakeman is a senior Commercial and Industrial broker with Bayleys North Shore with in excess of 10 years property experience. Prior to her Real Estate career she was involved for 25 years in Commercial Underwriting and Insurance broking.
Rosemary has lived on the North Shore and Rodney for most of her working life and as a result has a strong knowledge of Albany, Silverdale and Rodney districts and a good network of clients from both her insurance and real estate activities. “ Understanding your clients business and what drives their success is instrumental in the leasing market whilst regular communication, innovative approach to marketing, hard work and good negotiation skills are essential qualities to deliver the best for your landlords and vendors”
She currently focuses on retail and industrial leasing and sales predominantly in the Albany and Silverdale areas where she has been extremely successful over recent years in building a large portfolio of clients from her leases, vacant building sales, land sales for development and sales of tenanted investments.
With an eye for detail, her positive can do attitude, hard work and high level of customer service, Rosemary is committed to getting the best results for her clients through effective marketing campaigns and is a valuable asset to have as part of your marketing team. She is regularly in the Bayleys North Shore top ten brokers for her achievements and firmly believes that honesty, regular communication, professionalism and integrity are key components to her success.