3 & 3A Burns Avenue, Takapuna, Auckland Consented Development OpportunityTweet
- Apartment Schedule 3 & 3A Burns.xlsx
- /3D Renders/
- Interior (1).jpg
- Interior (10).jpg
- Interior (12).jpg
- Interior (13).jpg
- Interior (14).jpg
- Interior (15).jpg
- Interior (16).jpg
- Interior (2).jpg
- Interior (3).jpg
- Interior (4).jpg
- Interior (5).jpg
- Interior (6).jpg
- Interior (7).jpg
- Interior (8).jpg
- Interior (9).jpg
- SP1 Bedroom 12.09.19.jpg
- SP2 Deck 12.09.19.jpg
- SP2 Lounge 12.09.19.jpg
- /Alternative top floor design/
- 3A Burns Ave_RC_127_Info Set_21.10.19.pdf
- /Building Consent Draft Plans/
- 1262_3A Burns Ave_BC_Draft Set for Review 30.09.19.pdf
- /Concept 3A Burns Only/
- 1262 sketch20 25-09-2018.jpg
- 1262 sketch21 25-09-2018.jpg
- 1262 sketch22 25-09-2018.jpg
- 1262 sketch23 25-09-2018.jpg
- 1262 sketch24 25-09-2018.jpg
- 1262 sketch25 25-09-2018.jpg
- 1262 sketch26 25-09-2018.jpg
- 1262_3A Burns Ave_Prelim plans 180924.pdf
- /Council File 2018/
- /Development Contributions/
- 19-389 - 3a Burns Avenue CPT Report.pdf
- 19-389 - 3a Burns Avenue CPT-02.xls
- 19-389 - 3a Burns Avenue CPT-03.xls
- 19-389 - 3a Burns Avenue CPT-04.xls
- Landers Geotech Report.pdf
- /House on 3 Burns/
- 3 Burns House floor plans.pdf
- 3 burns Ave tenancy agreement signed.pdf
- /Marketing Info/
- Marketing Plans 18.06.19.pdf
- Rental Appraisal.pdf
- /Resource Consent Approval/
- Burns Resource Conent Conditions.xlsx
- L057-0033A-Engineering Report REV 1.pdf
- LUC60331940 Approved Plans.pdf
- LUC60331940 Issued Decision & Conditions.pdf
- /Subdivision Consent Approval/
- Appendix A - Easement document.pdf
- NA121B839 3A Burns.tiff
- NA121B840 3 Burns.tif
- /Topographical Survey/
- 3 & 3A Burns Ave Topo.pdf
Property Description• 1,094sqm (approx) site across two titles (727sqm & 367sqm)
• Resource Consent granted for 7 level apartment building (42 units)
• Terraced Housing & Apartment Zone with 22.5m height overlay
Strategically positioned with front row seats to Takapunas bustling commercial and retail epicentre 3 & 3A Burns Ave present a unique opportunity with the hard work done to acquire a consented development site within the North Shores premier suburb of Takapuna.
The offering is split over two titles presenting multiple options for prospective purchasers. 3A Burns Ave (road front site) consists of a vacant 727sqm (approx) site with 3 Burns Ave (rear site) being 367sqm (approx) which includes a 3 bedroom home currently rented at $800 per week. The existing Resource Consent encompasses the entire 1,094sqm (approx) site across both titles.
Opportunities to acquire consented sites of this nature are rare with the Resource Consent achieved quantifying objectively the re development potential of the property and feasibility with respect to infrastructure connections.
Call the sole agents today for further information
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Michael Nees
Bayleys Real Estate Limited
Licenced under REA 2008
“Michael is a Senior Broker at Bayleys Commercial on the North Shore. Specialising in Investment Sales, Michael has concluded in excess of $200 million of transactions of this nature and has been a top 5 Broker at Bayleys North Shore for the last 3 years.
Recognised as one of the leading Investment Sales Brokers across all agencies on the North Shore, Michael has amassed numerous accolades in his career including membership to a distinguished national group of brokers under the age of 35 to achieve specific key performance indicators.
This blend of experience and results combined with a youthful passion and enthusiasm for his work has produced an impressive track record of record prices/yields and a reputation for being able to conclude some of the most challenging transactions in the market in recent memory.
Michaels philosophy is simple, to add value to his clients transactions by any ethical means necessary. Armed with a Degree in Property Valuation and Management and a determined and tenacious nature this often involves going beyond the “extra mile” to achieve the best outcome for his valued clients.
Michael has a proud North Shore heritage being a Rangitoto College and Massey University alumni and is passionate about the future of the region.”
Contact Damian Stephen
Bayleys Real Estate Limited
Licenced under REA 2008
Damian’s natural determination and focus is reflected in his business success being in the top 10% of Bayleys Agent nationwide and number one Agent for Bayleys North Shore Commercial for 2014-2015.
Twenty five years in retail business culminated in the sale of his chain of Auckland based cafes. During this time he was also involved in rental properties and land banking giving him invaluable skills and knowledge in all aspects of the lease, sale or purchase of commercial property including; negotiation, body corporate, legal and finance.
As a specialist commercial sales and leasing consultant with Bayleys North Shore, Damian can share the benefit of his vast experience and local knowledge with his clients to great effect. He sees his function as being like connecting pieces of a jigsaw - matching the right people with the right property. Further, his unique and in-depth understanding of the relevant issues around commercial property transactions can save his clients time and money by resolving any issues early in the process.
Damian is a keen sportsman having played senior reserve rugby and competed in Coast to Coast individual events. In his spare time Damian now farms buffalo on his farm up North.
Damian's determination and creative thinking has given him understanding of all types of property from developments, identifying development opportunities, putting joint ventures together, leases, business sales and sales of investments. If you are thinking of investing, leasing, selling or developing give Damian a call, he is always up for a coffee and a chat!