2/96 Rosedale Road Wealth, health and prosperityTweet
- /Body Corp /
- AGM Minutes 2018.pdf
- AGM.Minutes 2019.Body Corporate 490886.pdf
- Approved Annual Reports 2018 - 2019.pdf
- BC budget.pdf
- /Certificate of Title /
- Rosedale Road, 96, Unit 2_Landonline - 710067.pdf
- /Information Memorandum /
- Rosedale Road 96_IM.pdf
- /Pre Contract Disclosure Statement /
- PCDS BC 490886 - unit 2 2020.pdf
Property Description• Tenanted investment returning $55,000p.a. + GST with established tenant and
• Located at the entrance of a low vacancy retail centre wth ample of car parking
• Mature commercial precinct with massive recent expansion
• Hand-in-hand with two giant supermarket anchor tenants
Comprising retail area of 90sqm (approximately), this property is located at one of the three entrances of Rosedale Retail Centre. Established tenant has been operating since the opening of the complex. A rental bond is in place in addition to personal guarantee. Rosedale Retail Centre is a popular retail complex consisting of 39 shops with a comprehensive range of restaurants, retail and service providers. Two supermarket giants have established a strong presence in the eastern and western corners, bringing in tremendous traffic. The vibrant centre strategically sits in the midst of an established catchment of residential and commercial precinct, taking advantage of 19,200 average daily traffic on Rosedale Road. Neighbouring development projects include $500 million Westfield Albany expansion and Auckland Council relocation into a $120 million Albany complex. NZ Transport Agency and Auckland Transport (AT) are developing plans part of Northern Corridor Improvements Project on\ Auckland’s North Shore for a new busway station built by 2022.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Steven Liu
Bayleys Real Estate Limited
Licenced under REA 2008
Steven specialises in sales, leasing and investment with a focus on commercial and retail properties.
With over ten years customer service and sales experience he has established a trustworthy reputation among commercial clients in various industry fields. After Steven sold his successful entertainment and hospitality business in 2008, he was then employed by one of Fortune Global 500 telecommunications companies, gaining experiences in marketing, procurement and business operating process control.
As the latest addition to the Retail team at Bayleys North Shore Commercial Steven is excited about new career challenges, and keen to bring his knowledge and drive to assisting clients.
Target driven and customer focus are his slogans, dedication and working smart are his attitudes. Steven is passionate about work and life, a big fan of gym, badminton and his planking record is 1 hour 40 seconds.
Contact Eddie Zhong
Bayleys Real Estate Limited
Licenced under REA 2008
Eddie specialises in sales, leasing, and investment with a focus on commercial and retail properties.
Eddie has a broad business background covering business strategy, sales and marketing, product/portfolio management, and commercial negotiation in several Fortune Global 500 companies. Throughout these years Eddie has led numerous nation-wide campaigns/projects with great success. Driven by a client focused principle and can-do attitude, Eddie has brought this experience into commercial real estate to serve a wide range of property owners, investors and tenants.
Born in China and Educated in New Zealand, Eddie is multi-cultural and multi-lingual. His native proficiency in English, Mandarin, Cantonese, and Hakka, coupled with his professional skills in business reporting to all levels of stakeholders, have made him an excellent communicator that many clients/customers are keen to deal with. Eddie holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce and a Postgraduate Diploma in Business and Administration.
Eddie is a keen sportsman. He plays basketball and golf. He is also a volunteer basketball coach and trainer for school-aged children on the North Shore.