145 Albany Highway, Unsworth Heights, Auckland $800,000 slashed from price - urgent sale requiredTweet
- Albany Highway, 145, Unsworth Heights_Certificate of Title.pdf
- Ecological Assessment.pdf
- Final RC.pdf
- Geotechnical Engineering Investigation Report.pdf
- Stamped Plans.pdf
Property Description$800,000 price drop - act quick to secure this residential development opportunity consented for 41 units that has been reduced in price from $4,999,999 + GST to $4,199,999 + GST with a set date for offers of the 26th of February 2020.
Occupying a strategically positioned 4,182sqm site within close proximity to Albany centre and Aucklands major motorway networks via Upper Harbour Highway the property represents a rare opportunity to acquire a consented redevelopment opportunity in one of Aucklands most rapidly growing centres.
The consent provides the purchaser to develop the site in two stages across four blocks de risking the project significantly. Within the zones for Albany primary, junior and senior high schools, proximity to Massey University and 17 minutes drive to Auckland CBD the location fundamentals underpin the value of the project.
Early offers are encouraged and unconditional interest at the expense of price will be viewed favourably. Call the Sole Agents today to discuss.
Please note boundary lines are indicative only.
Deadline Private Treaty: 4pm, 26th February 2020 (unless sold prior). 29 Northcroft Street, Takapuna.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Richard Moors
Bayleys Real Estate Limited
Licenced under the REAA 2008
Richard Moors operates from Bayleys Real Estate’s North Shore commercial office in Takapuna and is a rising star within the Industrial Sales and Leasing team.
Richard knows how to execute a well-honed game plan in a competitive forum – a skill which stands him in great stead in the fast-paced commercial property arena. As a key member of the Bayleys’ North Shore Industrial team and mentored by Bayleys’ North Shore director Matt Mimmack, Richard focuses on leasing and sales on the North Shore.
Richard has completed a Bachelor of Business studies majoring in Property Valuation and Management. After his studies Richard joined Bayleys and successfully maintained a position in Bayleys Top Number of Deals settled nationwide between 2008 – 2010, in what was considered a very tough market.
After nine years abroad working in the Maritime Industry,
Richard returned to Bayleys and leverages off the market advantages that the Bayleys brand has established over 40 years in the industry, tapping into qualified databases and making the most of the market-leading resources which Bayleys’ boasts. Confidently working with landlords and vendors, Richard’s determination to find mutually-workable solutions within beneficial timeframes has seen Richard cement his position as a valued member of the Bayleys Industrial team.
A high-achieving former North Harbour and New Zealand representative golfer competing at the highest levels, Richard is steadfast in his commitment to achieving great results under challenging circumstances, and his clients benefit from his strong work ethic and attention to detail.