Unit 7, 101 - 111 Diana Drive, Wairau Valley, Auckland Vacant industrial in the valleyTweet
- /Body Corp /
- 2017 AGM Minutes.pdf
- 2018 AGM Minutes.pdf
- 2019 AGM Minutes.pdf
- DND101 Operating Rules 130125.pdf
- /Certificate of Title /
- Landonline - NA120A_466.pdf
- /Information Memorandum /
- IM - approved.pdf
- /Pre Contract Disclosure Statement /
- DND101G 200218 Pre Contract.pdf
Property Description• A functional industrial unit with a total floor area of 720sqm (approximately)
• Excellent warehouse to office ratios
• Multiple access points to the site and warehousing
• Light Industry zone
• Highly sought after property in a tightly held location
Here is a golden opportunity for an owner occupier or investor to secure a vacant
industrial workhorse in the heart of the Wairau Valley.
This opportunity will suit a wide range of business users. The property is situated in a well-regarded industrial location which enjoys close proximity to the North Shore urban areas including Takapuna Central Business District, North Harbour Industrial Estate, and the Tristram motorway interchange.
The warehouse is accessed via three roller doors, allowing for drive through access if required.
Call the sole marketing agents now to arrange a viewing of this unique offering.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Matt Mimmack
Bayleys Real Estate Limited
Licenced under REA 2008
Top 5% of Bayleys Sales People 2015/2016
With twelve years specialising in selling and leasing North Shore Industrial Real Estate, Matt has been the influential catalyst of a number of large transactions in the area and throughout the country.
Appointed Manager of the Bayleys North Shore Industrial team, Matt has the knowledge and experience to assist you with your commercial requirements. Priding himself on uncompromised standards Matt has an ability to deliver exceptional results for his clients.
After initially training with the Bayleys Property College and being a chosen apprentice for Bayleys North Shore Commercial, Matt became a Bayleys ‘Rookie of the Year’ in his first year in the industry.
Being an avid sportsman with youth, drive and a will to win, Matt has all the attributes of a successful Manager and Agent to achieve the results you desire.
Contact Trevor Duffin
Bayleys Real Estate Limited
Licenced under REA 2008
Trevor is a valued member of the Bayleys North Shore Commercial and Industrial team. Upon joining the team in 2004 he immediately focused on the Wairau Valley industrial and retail markets. This dedication and focus has resulted in him selling or leasing over 410 properties in the area. Previous to this Trevor had a successful background in residential sales.
One of the reasons for his success is Trevor’s natural empathy with his industrial sector clients. This stems from spending his youth installing and servicing elevators and maintaining industrial machinery.
Another reason for his success is Trevor’s energy, enthusiasm and ability to create innovative and personalised marketing strategies. These factors help him constantly obtain exceptional results for his clients. Subsequently, he has regular repeat business from a loyal client base.
Trevor offers a complete range of industrial and commercial property services, from negotiating small leasing transactions through to multi-million dollar sales. He also assists clients requiring new design build premises or existing owners wishing to release capital tied up in their building by selling and leasing back.
Trevor's philosophy is a team approach that involves making sure the entire Bayleys North Shore, Auckland and National network of agents are aware of the virtues of any property he is marketing.
Trevor's experience over a wide variety of real estate sectors has given him a broad knowledge base about the North Shore and its infrastructure, along with strong connections with local valuers, building consultants, structural engineers, property and body corporate managers and planning consultants. Additionally his desire to provide a high level of expertise and knowledge led Trevor to complete two years of study to enable him to be accepted as an Associate Member of the Real Estate Institute of New Zealand.
Outside of real estate, Trevor likes to watch football, go tramping, four-wheel-driving or ride his motorbike and has completed the 100km Oxfam Trailwalker four times.