Unit A, 65 Hillside Road, Wairau Valley Bite size industrial investmentTweet
- /CT & LIM/
- CT - NA78B_815 (65A Hillside Road, Wairau Valley).pdf
- Land Information Memorandum (65A Hillside Road, Wairau Valley).pdf
- /Lease Documentation/
- Signed Deed of Lease (65A Hillside Road, Wairau Valley).pdf
- /Other Reports/
- Seismic Report (65A Hillside Road, Wairau Valley).pdf
Property DescriptionWith a new three year lease in place, the building sits on an elevated site on Hillside Road, with easy access to the motorway interchanges via Tristram Avenue.
The unit's roof has recently been replaced, and the current occupier has refurbished the upstairs offices to a high standard.
Taking pride of place in this unit development, the property benefits from road front exposure and excellent car parking spaces associated with unit A.
Commercial investment properties of this size and nature are very sought after. The Wairau Valley has experienced single digit vacancy rates through various economic cycles, which is why the location is appealing to all types of investors.
• Fully tenanted industrial investment
• A grade seismic rating
• Total annual rental $45,000pa + GST and outgoings
• New three year lease from April 2020
• Road front unit with ample on-site parking spaces
• Total floor area of 232sqm approximately
To be sold by way of Auction (unless sold prior)
11am, Wednesday 24th June 2020
Bayleys House, 30 Gaunt Street, Auckland, New Zealand
Please call anyone of the sole agents for a detailed information pack.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Matt Mimmack
Bayleys Real Estate Limited
Licenced under REA 2008
Top 5% of Bayleys Sales People 2015/2016
With twelve years specialising in selling and leasing North Shore Industrial Real Estate, Matt has been the influential catalyst of a number of large transactions in the area and throughout the country.
Appointed Manager of the Bayleys North Shore Industrial team, Matt has the knowledge and experience to assist you with your commercial requirements. Priding himself on uncompromised standards Matt has an ability to deliver exceptional results for his clients.
After initially training with the Bayleys Property College and being a chosen apprentice for Bayleys North Shore Commercial, Matt became a Bayleys ‘Rookie of the Year’ in his first year in the industry.
Being an avid sportsman with youth, drive and a will to win, Matt has all the attributes of a successful Manager and Agent to achieve the results you desire.
Contact Ranjan Unka
Bayleys Real Estate Limited
Licenced under the REAA 2008
Commercial and Industrial Investment Manager
Ranjan has been a Commercial and Industrial salesperson since 2007. During this time he has negotiated a significant number of sales and leasing transactions on the North Shore.
With over 15 years of sales and marketing experience in both retail and wholesale he certainly knows what it takes to become a successful salesperson.
As a manager of the investment team for the North Shore area, Ranjan prides himself in providing a high standard of service to his clients. Along with his easy going personality, he also demonstrates strong people skills and work ethics. He has developed a depth of experience through the many transactions he has negotiated which is valued by his many clients. Ranjan’s focus is selling Commercial and Industrial investment properties in the greater North Shore area.
Ranjan is very committed to being an important member of the North Shore Commercial team and representing the Bayleys brand.