i1/5 Orbit Drive, Albany, Auckland Sensational Albany premises with medical fitoutTweet
- /A. Information Memorandum/
- Orbit Drive 5 Unit i1_IM.pdf
- /B. CT/
- Orbit Drive 5 Unit i1_CT - 456524.pdf
- /C. Car park plan/
- Orbit Drive 5 Unit i1_Carpark plan.pdf
- /D. Body Corporate/
- Orbit Dr 5__BC414957 Operational Rules.pdf
- Orbit Drive 5 Unit i1_Body Corp Annual Levies.pdf
- Orbit Drive 5 Unit i1_Interplex.pdf
- Orbit Drive 5_2019 - 2020 BWOF.pdf
- Orbit Drive 5_AGM Minutes 2018.Body Corporate 414957.pdf
- Orbit Drive 5_AGM Minutes 2019.Body Corporate 414957.pdf
- Orbit Drive 5_AGM Minutes 2020.BC 414957.pdf
- Orbit Drive 5_Approved Annual Reports 2019 - 2020.pdf
- Orbit Drive 5_Long Term Maintenance Plan - 59 Apollo Drive.pdf
- Orbit Drive 5_PCDS.pdf
- /E. Fitout/
- Orbit Drive 5 Unit i1_CCC fitout.pdf
- Orbit Drive 5 Unit i1_floor plan.pdf
Property DescriptionAfter 12 years as a the base of a very successful dermatology business, this sensational 189 square metre ground floor Orbit Drive office has become available, uniquely with many of the expensive fit-out features of a medical sector practice still in place.
A lovely feature of spacious main entrance and reception area is an exposed brick architectural wall. Frosting has been used extensively on external and internal glass to provide good light as well as privacy in the rooms used for patients.
Other features of these premises that will suit the healthcare and medical sector are three consulting rooms, lab area, sluice room, a larger consulting room (or theatre) with own air conditioning unit. Specialist medical lighting units with arms remain in the consulting rooms. Offices for the practice manager have dual doors so they have easy access to the both the reception/waiting area and the internal rooms.
The ground floor space has road frontage and profile and is very centrally located, being close to the motorway, AUT Millennium as well as cafes and eateries. There are six car parks with more available if required.
While this is an opportunity for medical businesses this office configuration will also suit other professional businesses due to the number of excellent work spaces.
For more information and to view, call the office experts Jane and Ian. With offices across Auckland and New Zealand Bayleys can answer your questions and help find the best leasing solution for you.
Jane McKee | 021 557 377 | email@example.com
Ian Waddams | 021 029 42758 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jane McKee
Bayleys Real Estate Limited
Licenced under the REAA 2008
Jane’s enthusiasm and professionalism have shone throughout her real estate career. She strongly believes that her honesty, integrity and commitment to providing the best service possible to her clients are major factors in her success.
Jane’s solid background in valuation, property management and real estate give her a sound working knowledge of the property industry.
Prior to working at Bayleys North Shore Commercial Jane spent 5 years as a valued member of the retail sales and leasing team at Bayleys Auckland central office. She has previously held the award for the most number of settled deals in a year.
Jane has a Bachelor of Business Studies degree majoring in Valuation and Property Management. She has previously worked in valuation and property management roles in New Zealand and in real estate sales in the Caribbean.
You can be assured that in working with Jane you are working with someone who is driven to provide the best results for your commercial sales and leasing needs.