Unit 6, 9 Apollo Drive, Albany, Auckland Split Risk Investment with OptionsTweet
- /1. Information Memorandum/
- Unit 6, 9 Apollo Drive_Information Memorandum.pdf
- /2. CT/
- Apollo Drive 9 unit 6_CT.pdf
- /3. Leases/
- a. Aim High Lease 2016.pdf
- b. Aim High Deed of Variation.pdf
- c. Propella Lease.pdf
- d. Propella Deed of Variation.pdf
- /4. Body Corporate & PCDS/
- Apollo Dr 9 Unit 6_AGM Minutes 2018.pdf
- Apollo Dr 9 Unit 6_AGM Minutes 2019.pdf
- Apollo Dr 9 Unit 6_AGM Minutes 2020.pdf
- Apollo Dr 9 Unit 6_PCDS.pdf
- Apollo Dr 9 Unit 6_Rules.pdf
Property Description•Two well-established long-standing tenants
•386sqm (approximately) over two floors
•First floor may be vacated for owner/occupier
•Sought after location in the heart of Albany
Properties like this are hard to come by. Two self-contained office levels each with a long-standing tenant, providing a good return on investment and the opportunity for rental growth. The first floor tenant will stay but can vacate if required by any owner/occupiers.
Located on the desirable Apollo Drive, close to Constellation Drive arterial route and the Northern motorway, this office is handy to amenities and enjoys a position adjacent to a reserve. With a total floor area of approximately 386sqm and 10 exclusive car parks this property is currently returning a net rental of $90,630pa + GST and outgoings.
Both tenants are well established in the area and have occupied the premises since 2004 and 2007 respectively.
Call the sole agents now for further details.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jane McKee
Bayleys Real Estate Limited
Licensed under the REA Act 2008
Jane’s enthusiasm and professionalism have shone throughout her real estate career. She strongly believes that her honesty, integrity and commitment to providing the best service possible to her clients are major factors in her success.
Jane’s solid background in valuation, property management and real estate give her a sound working knowledge of the property industry.
Prior to working at Bayleys North Shore Commercial Jane spent 5 years as a valued member of the retail sales and leasing team at Bayleys Auckland central office. She has previously held the award for the most number of settled deals in a year.
Jane has a Bachelor of Business Studies degree majoring in Valuation and Property Management. She has previously worked in valuation and property management roles in New Zealand and in real estate sales in the Caribbean.
You can be assured that in working with Jane you are working with someone who is driven to provide the best results for your commercial sales and leasing needs.
Contact Tonia Robertson
Bayleys Real Estate Limited
Licenced under REA 2008
Tonia sits on the Investment Sales Team for Commercial Property with Bayleys, and operates out of Bayleys North Shore Commercial in Takapuna, Auckland.
Prior to joining Bayleys Tonia successfully worked in various roles within the financial services and investment sectors – and has always been involved in some way or other with the real estate sector. Beginning her career in portfolio management and business markets at the Bank of New Zealand, Tonia rose rapidly to become divisional Head – responsible for developing the retail-based Workplace/Business Partnership function. From there she powered up the corporate and national investment initiative of a New Zealand subsidiary of the global AXA Group, appointed to the role of Head of Division. Investment Sales and Client Solutions at Bayleys was one of the obvious next steps.
Well recognised as a strategist front-end thinker, she is equally impressive in an operational and delivery capacity. Notable transactions recently completed by Tonia include:
132 Hurstmere Road, Takapuna: marketed by Bayleys North Shore Commercial, Tonia introduced the successful purchaser to this trophy Takapuna property, concluding the sale at $7.5 million plus GST (if any) by way of Tender.
137 Clarks Beach Road, Franklin: chosen as Sole Agent by the Vendors this standout 50 hectare property on two titles reached a total sales value of $11 million plus GST (if any).
8 Newton Road, Grey Lynn: Tonia concluded the sale of this Mixed Use property to a long-standing client for $1.6 million at Auction. Two months later and due to a change of the client’s core business focus Tonia was solicited to put the property back on the market for sale, concluding the subsequent sale at $1.705 million plus GST (if any) by Private Treaty.
Tonia has studied and worked in New Zealand and overseas. She is a Master of Arts Graduate with Distinction, and the recipient of an overseas university scholarship from the German Academic Exchange Service. Tonia also holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning.
As a member of select international property and property investment groups, Tonia introduces a breadth of experience to the Investment Sales core business activity, including but not limited to property acquisition, disposition and end-to-end leasing transactions.