25/3 Oracle Drive, Albany Albany industrial, vacant possessionTweet
- /A. CT and Easements/
- Oracle Drive 3 Unit 25_922277.pdf
- /B. LIM Report/
- Oracle Drive 3 Unit 25_LIM Report.pdf
- /C. Body Corporate/
- Body Corporate Documents.zip
- Pre-Contract Disclosure Statement.pdf
- /D. Auction Agreement/
- Oracle Drive 25 Unit 3_Auction terms and conditions.pdf
Property Description• Approximately 170sqm high stud industrial
• Vacant possession
• Shower facilities, motorized roller door and one car park
• Constructed in 2019
Invest wisely in this highly desirable industrial property at Oracle Business Park, located in the heart of Albany. Built in 2019 from low maintenance materials this commercial/warehouse unit offers a rare opportunity to secure your future.
For sale is a high stud industrial unit of approximately 170sqm in size, with a market favoured warehouse/office ratio, shower facilities, motorised roller door and one car park as an accessory unit.
This location is a bustling business hub, within close proximity to reputable brands and organisations. Furthermore, the unit has immediate access to major transport routes such as Albany Express Highway and Northern State Highway 1.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to invest in a highly sought-after property in one of the most desirable locations in Albany.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Steven Liu
Bayleys Real Estate Limited
Licenced under REA 2008
Steven Liu is an Associate Director at Bayleys Commercial North Shore and was the winner of the 'Richard Valintine' Spirit of Auction Award in 2021. Specialising in marketing campaigns for investment sales, commercial development sales, and leasing with a substantial database of investors and tenants.
With over 15 years of customer service and sales experience, he has established a trustworthy reputation among commercial clients in various industry fields. After Steven sold his successful entertainment and hospitality business in 2008, he was then employed by one of the Fortune Global 500 companies, where he gained rich experience in marketing, procurement, and business operating process control.
Highly efficient, hard-working, energetic, perfectionist who will always put you first. Target-driven and customer-focused are his slogans and dedicated and working smart are his attitudes. Steven is passionate about work and life, a big fan of bachata and salsa, toastmaster, and his planking record is 1 hour and 6 minutes.
Steven is available to chat with you on a 24/7 basis and is able to advise on every aspect of commercial development, sales, leasing, and marketing with great communication and a warm customer experience.