4 Ireland Road and 7-9 Lagoon Drive, Panmure 4,970sqm Town Centre landmarkTweet
- /A. CT and Easements/
- 4 Ireland Road - 725260.pdf
- 4 Ireland Road - 725262.pdf
- 4 Ireland Road - NA11D_1340.pdf
- 7 Lagoon Drive - 725261.pdf
- /B. LIM Report/
- 4 Ireland Road - LIM.pdf
- /C. Site Plan/
- Allocation map_signed.pdf
- /D. Information Memorandum/
- 4 Ireland Road and 7-9 Lagoon Drive_Information Memorandum_November 2023.pdf
- /E. Auckland Council Property File/
Property DescriptionThis is a substantial opportunity for investors, developers, owner-occupiers and land bankers looking for upside. Perfectly located on the corner of 4 Ireland Road and 7-9 Lagoon Drive, Panmure, Auckland, the high-profile 4,970sqm (more or less) site is a rare find with predominantly Town Centre zoning and unbeatable development potential.
• 4,970sqm (more or less) fee simple site, multiple titles - being offered as one
• High-profile corner location with dual access and adjacent to council public parking
• Business-Town Centre zoning
• Substantial development potential with various proposed plans
4 Ireland Road and 7-9 Lagoon Drive, Panmure are proximate to all local amenities, adjacent to council public parking, walking distance from Panmure train and bus station, close to the motorway and residential precinct, minutes driving to Sylvia Park, a plethora of national and international retailers. This site is in the immediate location to many significant development projects.
A range of options for a range of buyers, this unique offering is now seriously for sale in one of Auckland's most tightly held locations.
Get in touch with one of the Bayleys brokers for further information and arrange an inspection for you today.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Steven Liu
Bayleys Real Estate Limited
Licenced under REA 2008
Steven Liu is an Associate Director at Bayleys Commercial North Shore and was the winner of the 'Richard Valintine' Spirit of Auction Award in 2021. Specialising in marketing campaigns for investment sales, commercial development sales, and leasing with a substantial database of investors and tenants.
With over 15 years of customer service and sales experience, he has established a trustworthy reputation among commercial clients in various industry fields. After Steven sold his successful entertainment and hospitality business in 2008, he was then employed by one of the Fortune Global 500 companies, where he gained rich experience in marketing, procurement, and business operating process control.
Highly efficient, hard-working, energetic, perfectionist who will always put you first. Target-driven and customer-focused are his slogans and dedicated and working smart are his attitudes. Steven is passionate about work and life, a big fan of bachata and salsa, toastmaster, and his planking record is 1 hour and 6 minutes.
Steven is available to chat with you on a 24/7 basis and is able to advise on every aspect of commercial development, sales, leasing, and marketing with great communication and a warm customer experience.