160 Hackthorne Rd, Cashmere High-Class living in Hackthorne RdTweet
- 1. 160HAC6831 - CONSTRUCTION PLANS.pdf
- 160HAC6831 Code Compliance Certificate.PDF
- 24-11-2020 Pre Auction - 160 Hackthorne RoadSale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
- 3. 160HAC6831 - ENGINEERS PLANS.pdf
- Auction Information Everything you need to know and Registration Forms.pdf
- Checklist for getting ready for Auction for 160 Hackthorne Rd.pdf
- DRAFT V2 24.11.20 - 160 Hackthorne Road Auction Agreement.pdf
- Fuel Burner.pdf
- Property Inspection Report 160 Hackthorne Rd.pdf
- Special Report.pdf
- TC Rating (1).pdf
- Title (1).pdf
Property DescriptionOffering elevated elegance across multiple levels in the slopes of Cashmere, this immaculate five-bedroom home captures commanding views and can accommodate growing families in space, style, comfort and configuration.
Aesthetically pleasing from the street, this contemporary home is equally as attractive indoors where functional modern living in monochromatic colour scheme, is complemented by four bathrooms and a mesmerising outlook over the city and seascape contribute considerable appeal.
Cleverly configured to ensure an effortless everyday routine, both the open plan living area interact with ease, and the spacious deck also extends seamlessly from this central space with the latter serving up sublime views of the city and seascape. The modern kitchen provides an excellent platform for entertaining and hosts an island bench, scullery and both areas have an oven and dishwasher and dining area.
Families who appreciate space will adore the ample storage solutions and five double bedrooms. The master overlooks the city from the upper level and features a well-appointed ensuite and walk-through wardrobe, a seperate living area and main bathroom with two of the double bedrooms complete the top level.
The midlevel is the centralised living also a guest bedroom with a dedicated lounge and up the stairs to the internal access double garage. Downstairs provides another versatile double bedroom with ensuite or office as it is currently utilised. Discreetly placed solar panels take advantage of maximum sunlight, and double glazing retains the warmth that’s offered by the wood fire and heat pumps which permeate warmth throughout the living spaces and bedrooms.
The spacious sloping lawn complete with robotic lawnmower saves you time and keeps it looking amazing. The main entrance has an electric sliding gate and a large cleared storage area with plenty of potential. A short stroll enjoys access to the Victoria Park reserve, and the area’s various mountain bike tracks and proximity to the The Cup ensure you’ll never be short of entertainment.
A move to the country to accommodate work commitments means my vendor is most genuine in their desire to achieve a sale on or before auction day.
Call Quinn now for further property information or to make an appointment.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA/ ARCGIS/owner & we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land & Floor area measurements are approximate & boundary lines are indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood, and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. Accordingly, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White Cashmere is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are recommended to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White does not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.
3. The customer viewing this information is actively encouraged to seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the customer decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgment and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from any time.
Contact Quinn Junghenn
Next Step Realty Limited
Licensed REAA 2008
Quinn’s passion for real estate began in Queenstown at 12 years of age, helping his family renovate the family home.
This keen interest has led him to invest in and renovating properties in Christchurch over the last couple of years.
As a result of this passion, he has made the natural progression to becoming a real estate agent with Ray White.
Prior to this, he undertook an extended holiday to Australia for ten years where he studied design, marketing and information systems at University of the Sunshine Coast.
After working in the industry he started a successful web design and development company. With this unique knowledge and excellent understanding of design, marketing and technology industries enable him to develop creative solutions to marketing campaigns to get you more buyers and effectively reach your target market.
Utilising the latest in technology and social media, to make your marketing effective, quantified and maximize the result.
Quinn is committed to Christchurch and has been a resilient resident for the last 8 years. He is a professional person with integrity a great passion and understanding of the real estate industry. He knows first-hand what it is like to buy, own, renovate and invest real estate in Christchurch which provides you an in-depth understanding of the market and will find a home for your specific requirements.
Call me now and I’ll assist you in either getting your home sold for the best price or finding the best home in the market for you.