162 Levers Road, Matua Growing Families in MatuaTweet
- Final Auction Agreement - 162 Levers Road.pdf
- LIM Report - 162 Levers Road.pdf
- PIM 162 Levers Road.pdf
- Property Card 162 Levers Road.pdf
- REA Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- Title - 162 Levers Road.pdf
Property DescriptionFamily happiness is finding a home with good bones, good space, nice area - and possibly the chance to add value. Matua is always high on the tick list and this is a good position. Situated handy to the local store and restaurant on Tilby Drive; short drive to Ferguson Park and down the road to Matua School, clubs and recreation. The house faces to the north enjoying sun all-day and grandstand views from the upstairs balcony across the neighbourhood to the water. This is a full site - flat to sloping and fringed with trees and playground lawns to embrace the house neatly in its own world. There's plenty here to provide gardeners fun with their green fingers and playground room for the kids. The clinker brick on the upper level gives a hint to the home's era and its good bones.
Inside is tidy and presents well. It's the downstairs space that gives this home added appeal. Upstairs has three bedrooms, office, bathroom, kitchen, dining and large lounge with balcony and views. Downstairs is where this house comes into its own - broad scope and a variety of options. The garage is bloke heaven for starters - twin doors and good parking for vehicles, plus room for the trailer and workshop. There's a spacious rumpus room as well as a fourth bedroom and bathroom. It presents obvious thoughts for a home-based business. But as a teen haunt and downstairs games room, this space is ideal for a growing family. Good off-street parking caters for visitors. A hard shell with a very soft centre.
Auction: 1.00pm Thursday 21 November 2019 (unless sold prior) Level 1, 51 The Strand, Tauranga.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Chris Pringle
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
With an international professional cricket career as a Black Cap in the nineties and a successful real estate career including over 15 years in Tauranga and Mount Maunganui, Chris Pringle brings drive, determination, competitiveness and a ‘do better’ mentality to Sotheby’s International Realty.
According to Chris, both real estate and professional sport require similar personality traits. To be able to muster self-belief, devise strategies, change tack, continuously upskill to succeed and to be able to operate under pressure are all traits required of both professions. Chris believes his interest in people, empathy for clients and listening to their needs has equated to premium results and positive, genuine experiences for his vendors and purchasers over the years.
Chris’s values align with New Zealand Sotheby’s International Realty. The brand expectations and premium level of service make Chris a natural fit. He will bring many new benefits to his clients and the Tauranga market place. When not at work, Chris focuses on his family. With two very sport minded teenagers heading toward high-performance sports careers themselves, Chris is enjoying their continuous successes.