16A Tod Place Value Packed & Immaculate!Tweet
- /Code Compliance Certificate - 16A Tod Place/
- Code Compliance Certificate - 16A Tod Place.pdf
- /District Plan - 16A Tod Place/
- District Plan - 16A Tod Place.pdf
- /EQC - 16A Tod Place/
- EQC - 16A Tod Place.pdf
- /Guide - Sale & Purchase Agreement/
- Guide - Sale & Purchase Agreement.pdf
- /LLUR - 16A Tod Place/
- LLUR - 16A Tod Place.pdf
- /Rates - 16A Tod Place/
- Rates - 16A Tod Place.pdf
- /Title - 16A Tod Place/
- Title - 16A Tod Place.pdf
Property DescriptionLooking for a home that immediately ticks every box? 16A Tod Place offers the perfect buying prospect, within your budget.
Low maintenance, permanent material, containing internal access garaging, three good sized bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes.
The open plan lounge/dining holds all the space required for relaxed and comfortable living, kept toasty by the well positioned heat pump & pellet fire, the home is also a total sun trap year-round!
Very private and spacious, a fully fenced front yard makes this property child and pet friendly.
At your fingertips are the best of local amenities which the community enjoys. The easy access to transport options, schools and parks also adds to the convenience of this address.
Worthy of your immediate inspection, in a location with enduring appeal - be quick to view!
Deadline 3pm 15th June 2021(unless sold prior)
*Source: Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from third parties including Owners, Vendors Lawyer, Core Logic, Land Information New Zealand, Regional Councils, Environment Canterbury, EQC, RPNZ, ARCGIS, REINZ Property Smarts and other sources, and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood, and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. Accordingly, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White Cashmere is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are recommended to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White does not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.
3. The customer viewing this information is actively encouraged to seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the customer decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgment and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from any time.
Contact Caleb Thompson
Next Step Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Having achieved over $45 million in settled sales, Caleb knows how to sell homes and is extremely passionate about doing so.
Always available, always positive and always enthusiastic about helping clients.
2020 - Premier Performer
2019 - Premier Performer
2018 - Executive Performer
2017 - Executive Performer
2016 - Executive Performer
2015 - Executive Performer
2014 - Executive Performer