139 Mount Smart Road, Onehunga Affordable OpportunityTweet
- Auction Agreement - 139 Mount Smart Road.pdf
- Bayleys Auction Guide.pdf
- Best Practice - Auction.pdf
- COC Electric Certificate 1.pdf
- COC Electric Certificate 2.pdf
- Consent by purchaser prior to entry into contract for sale.doc
- LIM - 139 Mt Smart Road.pdf
- Title - 139 Mount Smart Road.pdf
Property DescriptionHere’s the ideal opportunity for a property project in popular suburb of Onehunga. Savvy buyers will be quick to recognise the perfect blend of future potential and livability on offer here.
Ripe for renovations and some inspiration, this charming home sits on an established 582 sqm section and offers so much promise. Extend, restore or land bank - there's oodles of exciting options to explore. The floor plan provides two generous double bedrooms and a sunroom/study, native timber floors, high stud ceilings, and bay windows adds to the character. The kitchen and bathroom are functional but there’s scope for a new owner to add their own touches. A large freestanding garage/workshop and ample off street parking.
The convenience and popularity of this location is impossible to overstate, with access to buses, trains and motorway links to the Airport and CBD, and proximity to Onehunga Mall shops, cafes and Cornwall Park.
The current owners are relocating overseas and are on the market to sell!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the PropertyFiles may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor and therefore this information is merely being passed over. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. Some documents supplied are ‘living’ documents and can be changed by the originator at any time without notice. It is the Purchasers responsibility to obtain their own original from the appropriate supplier in order to fully satisfy themselves of its contents.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
4. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Dianne Nichol
Bayleys Real Estate Limited, One Tree Hill
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Dianne started her successful real estate career in 1985. Over the past 30 years she has experienced various market trends. This, together with a very comprehensive knowledge of the local area gives her an edge on handling the current market conditions.
Dianne actively lists and sells properties in the Central Auckland Suburbs and is well known for her dedication, natural enthusiasm, and personable nature and provides a high level of customer service with integrity and professionalism to all her clients. This certainly has allowed her vendors to achieve their expectations, and has contributed significantly to her success. Dianne has a loyal following of past clients, and has sold some of their properties two and three times over.
If you would like to know more about buying or selling Real Estate in the area, please contact Dianne.