1/44 Tawhiri Road, One Tree Hill Brick and Tile by Cornwall ParkTweet
- Auction Agreement - Tawhiri Rd 1-44.pdf
- Auction Bidding Registration - consent - IRD notice.pdf
- Bayleys Auction Guide.pdf
- Best Practice - Auction.pdf
- Consent by purchaser prior to entry into contract for sale.doc
- Floorplan - Tawhiri Rd 1-44.pdf
- LIM - 1-44 Tawhiri Road.pdf
- Memorandum of Lease - 1-44 Tawhiri Road.pdf
- Pre Auction Offer - Purchaser Acknowledgement Procedure and Agreement .pdf
- Rental Appraisal - 1-44 Tawhiri Road.pdf
- Title - 1-44 Tawhiri Road.pdf
Property DescriptionHere's a great opportunity to own this spacious three double bedroom front unit in one of the best streets by Cornwall Park.
The open plan lounge and dining are bathed in sunlight which makes for warm living all year round, with the added bonus of a heat pump, and ranch sliders which lead to a patio and good size garden. Attached single lock-up garage and off street parking.
Close to local amenities, shops, cafes, public transport and Cornwall Park is on your doorstep. Only a short drive to motorway access this home would be perfect for professional couples, families or investors looking for modern, easy living with potential to add your own personal touch.
A wonderful opportunity not to be missed.
Agents - Dianne Nichol 021 272 0975
Auction (unless sold prior): 6.00pm, Wednesday 4th March 2020, at 778 Manukau Road, Royal Oak.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the PropertyFiles may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor and therefore this information is merely being passed over. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. Some documents supplied are ‘living’ documents and can be changed by the originator at any time without notice. It is the Purchasers responsibility to obtain their own original from the appropriate supplier in order to fully satisfy themselves of its contents.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
4. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Dianne Nichol
Bayleys Real Estate Limited, One Tree Hill
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Dianne started her successful real estate career in 1985. Over the past 30 years she has experienced various market trends. This, together with a very comprehensive knowledge of the local area gives her an edge on handling the current market conditions.
Dianne actively lists and sells properties in the Central Auckland Suburbs and is well known for her dedication, natural enthusiasm, and personable nature and provides a high level of customer service with integrity and professionalism to all her clients. This certainly has allowed her vendors to achieve their expectations, and has contributed significantly to her success. Dianne has a loyal following of past clients, and has sold some of their properties two and three times over.
If you would like to know more about buying or selling Real Estate in the area, please contact Dianne.