25 Tawhiri Road, One Tree Hill Exceptional LivingTweet
- Auction Agreement - 25 Tawhiri Road, One Tree Hill.pdf
- Building Plans - 25 Tawhiri Road, One Tree Hill.pdf
- CCC 2005 - 25 Tawhiri Road, One Tree Hill.pdf
- LIM - 25 Tawhiri Road, One Tree Hill.pdf
- TITLE - 25 Tawhiri Road.pdf
Property DescriptionWe've found the perfect home for you! A generous executive style family home you'll be proud to call your own with numerous options and possibilities, enviably positioned in one of the most popular and sought-streets of One Tree Hill. Spacious, modern and light-filled, comprising four to five bedrooms over two levels. You'll be impressed with the expansive living, home office or second lounge option. The open plan kitchen, family-dining room is the hub of the home, connecting seamlessly to the spacious living, providing multiple zones for relaxing or entertaining. A north-facing aspect for a sun-drenched warm home with an outdoor deck overlooking the level lawn. There’s a wing for teenagers or extended family with three bedrooms, plus study/games area, and generous family bathroom. The upstairs master bedroom is huge with an ensuite and walk in robe, offering the perfect parents retreat. Double internal access garaging, plus a decent size bloke's shed, with ample room for extra vehicles or to park a boat. Wander to Cornwall Park or visit a number of local cafes nearby, catch a train or bus to the central city, minutes away. Grab the opportunity to own this spacious home that provides so many options for families, couples or work from home. Our vendors are downsizing and moving to a retirement village.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the PropertyFiles may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor and therefore this information is merely being passed over. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. Some documents supplied are ‘living’ documents and can be changed by the originator at any time without notice. It is the Purchasers responsibility to obtain their own original from the appropriate supplier in order to fully satisfy themselves of its contents.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
4. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Dianne Nichol
Bayleys Real Estate Limited, One Tree Hill
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Dianne started her successful real estate career in 1985. Over the past 30 years she has experienced various market trends. This, together with a very comprehensive knowledge of the local area gives her an edge on handling the current market conditions.
Dianne actively lists and sells properties in the Central Auckland Suburbs and is well known for her dedication, natural enthusiasm, and personable nature and provides a high level of customer service with integrity and professionalism to all her clients. This certainly has allowed her vendors to achieve their expectations, and has contributed significantly to her success. Dianne has a loyal following of past clients, and has sold some of their properties two and three times over.
If you would like to know more about buying or selling Real Estate in the area, please contact Dianne.