2B Rongo Road, Onehunga Perfection by the ParkTweet
- LIM - 2B Rongo Road, Onehunga.pdf
- TITLE - 2B Rongo Rd.pdf
Property DescriptionA beautifully presented home with all the sophistication one would ever need plus an abundance of natural light throughout. Open plan spacious lounge, with a seated dining area leading on to an adjacent deck giving the indoor outdoor flow to a designer white kitchen. A special surprise is the huge master bedroom with en-suite and full wall length wardrobe. There are three other bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes, and the added bonus of a ceiling Attic for storage. This home is very comfortable, fresh and stylish throughout. Internal access to the double garage. Downstairs is a private patio alfresco BBQ area, landscaped with traditional hedging and easy-care garden. A low maintenance property allowing you to enjoy family life and relaxation. Like to travel, then this is for you, there are no lawns to mow making this a lock up and go proposition allowing you to focus on the good things in life. This perfect home is well situated with a close walk to the very popular Cornwall Park, a beautiful slice of the country in the city with it's cattle and sheep, where you can enjoy the many adventurous walking trails and explore nature in the many acres. This Brick and Weather board home is ideally located within a short flat walking distance to supermarket and shops, excellent bus and train connections with easy access to SH1 and SH20. Bus 15 minutes to Newmarket. Welcome to your future home, it is here waiting for you.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the PropertyFiles may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor and therefore this information is merely being passed over. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. Some documents supplied are ‘living’ documents and can be changed by the originator at any time without notice. It is the Purchasers responsibility to obtain their own original from the appropriate supplier in order to fully satisfy themselves of its contents.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
4. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Theresa Fincham
Bayleys Real Estate Limited, One Tree Hill
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Theresa Fincham’s results are characterised by her capacity to stand by her ideals and express them with passion and vision. Theresa’s commitment is evident in all that she does. Her ability to visualize the goal and consequently attract successful outcomes is a strength many admire in her. She has developed an extremely wide referral base with her satisfied clients over the past 18 years in Real Estate.
Growing up in a large farming family in the Bay of Plenty, Theresa learnt early in life the importance of working cooperatively within her community. She is scrupulously honest and her “I can do anything” attitude has won her the respect and admiration of not only her real estate peers, but also from the neighbourhood she serves in.
In 2001, following a successful career working in the exacting world of payroll and administration, where deadlines, accuracy and confidentiality are very important, Theresa was encouraged to move into the real estate sales industry. Her network of contacts, deep seated desire to help people with their property needs and an ability of turning creative marketing ideas into reality were to be her key assets – enabling her to “hit the ground running”. A string of accolades followed. She has established a local reputation as an adaptable, influential and incredibly intuitive real estate professional.
Service in a wider sense is important to Theresa, and she has been a member of her local Rotary Club for many years, holding office at most levels in the club including President for 2010 -2011. Inducted as a Paul Harris Rotary Fellow, Theresa was awarded the prestigious gold medal and a citation for her services to both international projects and the local community.
Additionally and equally important is her involvement in the public speaking and debating. Theresa has amassed 300 public speaking hours with ITC (International Training in Communications), an organization that promotes the fostering and development of public speaking and debating through clubs scattered across the globe. Theresa is an accomplished speaker and debater who uses this skill in the course of her real estate work – where coherent verbal communications with both the sellers and buyers is critical.
Theresa enjoys line dancing each week, skiing in the winter and reading a good book. With her three children grown up and now four grandchildren, Theresa is proudly supported by her husband and mentor David.
Theresa invites you to include her in all your future real estate decisions.
You are welcome to call Theresa on 021 678 775 or A/H 626 3178 any time.