378 Port Albert Road, Wellsford A new lifestyle awaitsTweet
- Additional property information.pdf
- Auction Agreement - 378 Port Albert Road, Wellsford.pdf
- LIM - 378 Port Albert Road.pdf
- Sold Nearby - Wellsford.pdf
- TITLE - 378 Port Albert Road.pdf
Property DescriptionEscape the traffic and hectic pace of city life for a slice of country while remaining within the Auckland City boundary. Just minutes from Wellsford you’ll find this attractive property nestled in a sun-soaked position on 18,640sqm with gentling sloping north facing paddocks. From the appealing brick home you’ll be able to watch sheep grazing immediately in front of you and enjoy expansive countryside views and stunning sunsets beyond.
Built to last in rendered brick, this modern highly appointed home has been carefully designed to serve as a spacious family home while also meeting the requirements of those who love to entertain. The kitchen is fit for a master chef with a double oven, quality appliances, generous cupboards, island bench seating and a butler’s pantry complete with bar fridge. There is a relaxed family area, formal dining and a separate cosy lounge with a feature fireplace. Fully ducted air conditioning runs throughout the houses keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer.
The four bedrooms are all doubles with the super-sized master having a walk-in-robe and ensuite. There is a home office and separate laundry is well set up with a spacious linen cupboard. This low maintenance, fully fenced property is secured with automatic gates and a comprehensive CCTV system. The double garage comes with attic storage and there is heaps of off-street parking, plus a shed for the ride-on mower.
Thoughtful attention to detail make this such a livable home and one your friends will love to visit. This is a property where your family can have the ambience of country
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the PropertyFiles may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor and therefore this information is merely being passed over. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. Some documents supplied are ‘living’ documents and can be changed by the originator at any time without notice. It is the Purchasers responsibility to obtain their own original from the appropriate supplier in order to fully satisfy themselves of its contents.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
4. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Dianne Burt
Bayleys Real Estate Limited, One Tree Hill
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA2008)
Dianne began her career in real estate in 2006 and hit the ground running. Her determination, enthusiasm and well tuned communication skills saw her winning listings and getting them sold. Towards the end of her first year she was nominated “Best New International Talent” and soon after her sales qualified her to be named a top achiever.
Dianne continued to grow her business and has now successfully sold a large number of properties, and is delighted at the amount of repeat business and referrals that come her way.
Prior to real estate, Dianne has been a school teacher for many years and a staff trainer running communication courses for front-line staff. She has also developed, operated and on-sold small franchised confectionery businesses. Dianne is married to David and has three grown up children.
Dianne has had an interest in property for many years, and firmly believes that property is a great investment.
Dianne has proven herself to be a capable negotiator and her impressive record of successful sales is testament to this. She has excellent organizational, communication and motivational skills and a proven record of “making it happen”. Dianne thrives on a challenge and will put 100% of her enthusiasm and energy into the task of marketing and selling your home.