30 Norman Close, The Gardens Serenity in The GardensTweet
- Auction Agreement - 30 Norman Close.pdf
- Bidding Registration.pdf
- LIM - 30 Norman Close.pdf
- Pre Auction Offer Form.pdf
- TITLE - 30 Norman Close.pdf
- Telephone Bidding.pdf
Property DescriptionIt doesn't come any more serene than this - enjoy your own peace and privacy in this fabulous well maintained family home overlooking Totara Park Reserve and native bush surrounds.
Built for relaxation with excellent indoor/outdoor flow, this spacious family home features two lounges - open plan kitchen/dining - four bedrooms (master with ensuite), 2.5 bathrooms - all with fresh new decor.
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac of quality homes, this an easy care 661sqm of land has two car internal access garaging, plus ample off street parking.
Walking distance to local pre-schooling, The Gardens School and shops. An easy commute to Manukau City, Auckland Airport and the Motorway links.
From the moment you step into this lovely well maintained property you feel at home. Enjoy the beautiful relaxing outlook. This is a must view.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the PropertyFiles may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor and therefore this information is merely being passed over. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. Some documents supplied are ‘living’ documents and can be changed by the originator at any time without notice. It is the Purchasers responsibility to obtain their own original from the appropriate supplier in order to fully satisfy themselves of its contents.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
4. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Steve Gill
Bayleys Real Estate Limited, One Tree Hill
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA2008)
Steve has worked in Real Estate since 2012 after a successful corporate career and 8 years of managing his own transport and logistics company.
Steve's broad business background brings a strong commercial focus to his approach. His clients enjoy that business like approach.
He possesses a strong mix of integrity, reliability and discernment in all his dealings.
In his spare time, Steve is a long serving Auckland rugby referee and referee coach.
"My Vendors are always appreciative of my ability to get a good range of prospects to their property."
My Buyers enjoy the fact I find properties that fit their needs. Handing over the keys to a new property owner is a very rewarding experience".